With this Messaging System you can send messages to any person from contact book for free using such Internet connections as WiF or 4G, 3G, 2G and EDGE.Please check our live demo app to see how stable it is!
- Android mobile app (no hidden libraries)
- Node.js, Mongodb, Redis backend for high performance
- Full installation manual
- 100% message delivery. If your phones goes offline or you experience poor Internet connection your messages will always be delivered.
- Delivery reports.
- Create conversations with multiple contacts from your phone book. Groupchat.
- Set nicknames, avatars, custom visual notifications and sounds.
- Extremely simple interface, no unknown buttons
- No passwords or pin codes. Phone number SMS based registration.
- Send messages to anyone from your phone book.
- Clean and open source code.
- Easy to Reskin (logo, master color scheme, notification sounds etc.)
- Admob Ready.
- Free backend usage.
- Fault tolerant messenger.
- Superior TCP connectivity algorithm together with new optimised V2 backend.
- Improved registration process.
- Avatar images in chat window.
The backend uses the following technologies: MongoDB, Redis, NodeJS, Twilio. You can check live demo of admin panel here:http://chat.kenzap.com:8080/dashboard/
The backend code is 100% open source and written on NodeJS. NodeJs ensures fault tolerant, instant message processing. Because of its asynchronous nature server resource usage is optimised which results in high capabilities and throughput. For example, 1000 message routing requests per second can be processed on single $5 DigitalOcean virtual machine without any delay.
MongoDB is used for user administration, groupchats and message storage. Redis is used for message routing Twilio is used for sending SMS for user registrations
Our backend was actively tested since 2014. All bugs and drawback were fixed and optimised. You maybe sure you are buying one of the best solutions available on market today!
We can help you with installation! If you want it to make on your own please make sure you are familiar with there technologies: Node.js, Mongodb, Redis.