MAGENTO EMAIL TEMPLATES
Fully customizable texts, colors & images for your unique store design
The transactional emails sent through your Magento store are critically important emails, which should convey important information to your customer. Customizing those emails is a simple and effective way to differentiate yourself from the competition. It allows you to convey the information you are trying to communicate in an effective way and generate a higher level of customer engagement.
Make them look beautiful and just like the rest of your magento store using Magento Email Templates.
First solution on the web
- Responsive design for smartphones, tablets etc.
- Customize what you want (Images, Texts, Colors, Fonts etc.) for your unique store design.
What is included?
- Version 2017 – All Transactional Emails for Your Customers (Orders, Invoices, Registration etc.) & 20 Beautiful Styles (Magento1 + Magento2)
- Version 2016 – All Transactional Emails for Your Customers (Orders, Invoices, Registration etc.) & 7 Beautiful Styles (Magento1)
- User’s Guide (How To Setup & Customize)
Important: Version 2017 supports Magento 1.9.x.x & Magento 2.x and above.
Important: Version 2016 only supports Magento 1.9.x.x.
Next generation of the product is here:
Try our brand new online Magento Email Template Builder.
==> version 2.1 - 17/JAN/2017 - a fix of a bug in Magento 2 - forgotten sign ; ==> version 2 - 11/JAN/2017 - Big update for 2017 - Support for Magento 2.x and above - 20 New email styles added ==> version 1.1 - 01/JAN/2016 - Update for 2016 - 7 New email styles added ==> version 1.0 - 24/JUN/2015 - Initial Release 1.0