Magento 2 CE doesn’t allow user to manage customer & address attributes. In real, the merchant always has particular customers and need more information than default. To customize the system, most merchants will hire an experienced developer. However, that take time and is not save.
The Customer Attribute System helps merchant controlling the system easier.
Register page: http://demo.x-mage2.com/customer/account/create/
Demo customer account:
You can change account information and customer address on account page.
You can test “attribute relation” feature and custom attributes when checkout as a guest
- Show list of attributes (Customer & Address)
- Attribute Filter
- Create attribute “Text Field”
- Create attribute “Textarea ”
- Create attribute “Date”
- Create attribute “Yes/no”
- Create attribute “Dropdown”
- Select input validation, support types: Decimal, Integer, Email, Url, Letters, Letters (a-z, A-Z) or Numbers (0-9), SSN, Zip Code, No html tags, Currency Dollar, Percents
- Show attribute on customer information grid
- Show attribute on customer filter options.
- Support label for attribute in multiple store: User can change frontend label of attribute for each store
- Allow attribute to show on customer register page and account edit page
- Allow attribute to show on address create page and address edit page
- Able to change datetime format of attribute.
- Able to change header text of additional information panel.
- User can add attribute to customer address templates.
- Able to change entity type of attribute, customer => address and vice versa.
Add relation for customer attributes and address attributes
- Apply to customer registration form and edit form (frontend)
- Apply to address forms – create address, edit address, shipping adress, billing address(frontend)
- Support multiple payment methods
- Support guest checkout process
Version / Compatibility
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6
Feel free to get support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ver. 2.3.6 (2017-05-05) - Fix bugs of Attribute Relation module for M 2.1.6 - Improve Order Attribute features (attributes in order email) - Improve performance for loading custom attributes. - Correct business logic for attribute default value
ver. 2.3.4 (2017-02-05) - Add new validation rules: for SSN, Zip Code, No html tags, Currency Dollar, Percents - Support One Page Checkout extensions such as swissup firecheckout.
ver. 2.3.3 (2017-01-17) - Fix bugs: an error occurs when save address forms with Magento 2.1.3 - Discontinue an old version for Magento 2.0.0 - Add new features: able to show custom attributes in the admin order, the customer order and the order email.
ver. 2.3.1 (2016-10-10) - Fix bugs: Export custom attributes, delete attribute and di compilation - Disable edit system attributes - Attributes Relation feature supports multiple payment methods - Save custom address attributes when guest creates account after checkout.
2016-10-06 * Patch to resolve magento 2 compilation issue
ver. 2.2.0 (2016-08-18) - Add custom address attribute for checkout process - Input validation for custom attributes
ver. 2.1.0 (2016-06-27) - Fix bugs: duplicate attribute code - Update features for magento CE 2.1.0
ver. 2.0.0 (2016-06-02) - Initial version