Magento 2 CE does not allow user manage customer & address attribute. In real, the merchant always has particular customers and need more information than default. To custom the system, most of merchant hire an experienced developer, however, that is take time and not save.
For marketing, shipping or other purposes, user can add new attribute. The Customer Attribute System help the merchant customize the system easier.
Register page: http://demo.x-mage2.com/customer/account/create/
Demo customer account:
You can change account information and customer address on account page.
You can test “attribute relation” feature and custom attributes when checkout as a guest
- Show list of attributes (Customer & Address)
- Attribute Filter
- Create attribute “Text Field”
- Create attribute “Textarea ”
- Create attribute “Date”
- Create attribute “Yes/no”
- Create attribute “Dropdown”
- Select input validation, support 6 types: Decimal, Integer, Email, Url, Letters, Letters (a-z, A-Z) or Numbers (0-9)
- Show attribute on customer information grid
- Show attribute on customer filter options.
- Support label for attribute in multiple store: User can change frontend label of attribute for each store
- Allow attribute to show on customer register page and account edit page
- Allow attribute to show on address create page and address edit page
- Able to change datetime format of attribute.
- Able to change header text of additional information panel.
- User can add attribute to customer address templates.
- Able to change entity type of attribute, customer => address and vice versa.
Add relation for customer attributes and address attributes
- Apply to customer registration form and edit form (frontend)
- Apply to address forms – create address, edit address, shipping adress, billing address(frontend)
- Support multiple payment methods
- Support guest checkout process
Version / Compatibility
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.0, 2.0.2, 2.0.4, 2.0.6, 2.0.7, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3
Feel free to get support via email: email@example.com
ver. 2.0.0 (2016-06-02) - Initial version
ver. 2.1.0 (2016-06-27) - Fix bugs: duplicate attribute code - Update features for magento CE 2.1.0
ver. 2.2.0 (2016-08-18) - Add custom address attribute for checkout process - Input validation for custom attributes
2016-10-06 * Patch to resolve magento 2 compilation issue
ver. 2.3.1 (2016-10-10) - Fix bugs: Export custom attributes, delete attribute and di compilation - Disable edit system attributes - Attributes Relation feature supports multiple payment methods - Save custom address attributes when guest creates account after checkout.