Lollipop 2.0 is the perfect image editing HTML5 app for quick and straight forward editing.
for Customer Support by Raduisebya Thank you for your patience! I asked so many questions, and you so patiently answer them. Your product is great! I am happy that I found and bought it here! It will make my site more useful for users. Thank you for your work!
for Feature Availability by KraZeDStuDioS Excellent! Enough said!
- Crop | Crop photos with the new cropping tool.
- Social Share | Share photos on social media.
- Export | Export photos with different dimensions.
- Portfolio | Original portfolio responsive theme included (Bootstrap 4.x)
- Responsive | This app is responsive and mobile friendly.
- Gallery | Import images from gallery.
- Drag and Drop | Loads dropped images and URLs
- URL | Lollipop can also load images via URL (local to your server or external).
- Webcam | Take photos from webcam.
- Standalone | You can launch the editor with any image you want by changing “src” parameter (url of image to load into editor, can be relative to index.html or absolute). Example: http://127.0.0.1:3000/index.html?src=*. No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required.
- 90+ Filters | 16 Filters + 7 Guest Filters (Instagram) from filters section, and 70+ filters from package section.
- Real-Time Filters | Lollipop’s filters are shown real-time while you take a photo with your webcam.
- Swiping | Move to next or previous filter by swiping.
- Adjustment tools | Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Noise, Sharpen, Blur, Circle Blur, Vignette, Effects, Customize RGB… to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
- Transform tools | Transfrom photos with our rotating and flipping tool.
- Overlay effects | Apply frames and textures to photos.
- PHP Helper Class | Handy PHP helper class included. This makes it easy for you to upload image to the server and to get an image from external server.
Lollipop is build to work standalone and as a third-party app.
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Portfolio theme included
- PHP Upload Script (saveImage.php) + example on how to use for AJAX uploading (The product portfolio website uses the exact same script for uploading).
- PHP Fetch Script (getImage.php) used for images located in external servers (enabledCORS: true)
- Nice script!
- Cool image editor
- Great editor
- Thank you, perfect!
- I really like your app, great work!
- Your product is great!
- The Editor is very nice
- The Lollipop app is fantastic and has a lot of potential.
- I find this script very interesting
- Seems an exciting script… Thanks!
- I just bought you editor. It’s really great work!
- Great app you got here!
- Script beautiful .. I want to buy..