Listar is mobile React Native app template for classified directory listing industry. This suitable for many kind of mobile directory listing like store locator, tourists or city guide, event & attraction places, property directory ….The design is quite simple and these components were made with pure React Native without use extra libraries. So you can customize easily with your business.
- Version: 1.1.2
- Full source code & included document
- React Navigation v6
- React Hook coding style
- React Native version 0.67.1
- Expo SDK 44 (Managed Workflow)
- Docs: https://passionui.com/docs/listar
- Support: https://passionui.com/support
- Video Installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqDRLcS7fg
Take The Tour
- UI/UX design from industry experts
- 30+ Different Screens
- Home screen
- Category (block/list)
- Directory listing with flexible (block/list/grid)
- Directory listing map view mode
- Simple/advance filtering
- Modern sorting
- Account settings
- Sign in
- Sign up
- Reset password
- Reviews, Review
- Notification message
- Google map
- Multiple language
- Multiple color
- Multiple font style
- RTL Layout (Arabic language)
- Free Updates
- Support Iphone, Iphone X, Ipad, Android multiple devices (32bit & 64bit)
- Support landscape view mode
Why you should buy Listar – React Native directory listing app template
- Save more 200 hours of development
- iOS and Android cross-platform applications
- Hight performance and stable product
- Easy to customize the application
- Suitable for any Directory Listing applications
Which this template compatible?
- Coffee & Bar
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Real Estate
- Food Store
- Tourist & City Guide
- … more
1. Is there have documentation for guiding how use the source code ?
Documentation and source code are included in download package. You will get all in one.
2. Dose it support backend or connect any APIs ?
No, It dose not. It just template application only. We do not connect any APIs. You have to add APIs functions by yourself for matching with your business.
3. After buying this application, can i modify color, components, remove or add more functions?
Yes, you absolutely can do that
4. Can I use this application and connect with my backend APIs?
Yes, you just add more functions for connect it with your backend APIs
5. Will I get the free upgrade on next coming version ?
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for new version update on stores.
v1.1.2 – 29 Jan 2022
- Upgrade latest Expo SDK 44 - React Native SDK 0.67.1 - Upgrade latest library dependencies - Improve code & fix UI on new iphone 13 series - Fix build android on windows
v1.1.1 – 26 Aug 2021
- Upgrade lasted support react-native 0.65.1 - Upgrade lasted support react-navigation 6 - Upgrade lasted Expo SDK 42 - Lint & improve code
v1.1.0 – 09 May 2021
- React Native Upgrade 0.64.1 - Support Expo SDK 41 (Managed Workflow)
v1.0.9 – 23 Mar 2021
- React Native Upgrade 0.64.0 - Upgrade lasted library dependency
v1.0.8 – 31 Dec 2020
- Update last React Native SDK 0.63.4 - Add new business model: Real Estate, Food, Event - Add home/detail screens: Real Estate, Food, Event
v1.0.7 – 09 Aug 2020
- Fix issue android can't build with out of date SDK version
v1.0.6 – 06 Aug 2020
- Update react-native 0.63.2
v1.0.5 – 12 Apr 2020
- Fix issue fontSize, fontFamily & fontWeight on Android - Fix background & input color - Fix Keyboard offset view on Android - Update last library
v1.0.4 – 03 Apr 2020
- Darkmode - Multiple language - Multiple color - Multiple font style - RTL Layout (Arabic language) - Add hook style coding
v1.0.3 – 07 Feb 2020
- React Native Core upgrade to 0.61.5, - Navigation and main library upgrade lasted - Chat UI update - Intro View Update - Add filtering option by Location, Area - Remove react native component i18n (this package is deprecated)
v1.0.1 – 23 Oct 2019
- Reduce dependencies, avoid use extra components - Fix filtering time picker - Add list map view mode - Add action link for email, website, phone - Remove tab mode in detail, make UI detail more simpler
v1.0.0 – 11 Oct 2019