Listar Flux is mobile directory listing app template for classified directory listing industry. It uses Flutter Framework by Google for development. It’s suitable for many kind of mobile directory listing like store locator, tourists or city guide, event & attraction places, property directory.
- Home screen
- Category (block/list)
- Directory listing with flexible (block/list/grid)
- Directory listing map view mode
- Simple/advance filtering
- Modern sorting
- Account settings
- Sign in
- Sign up
- Reset password
- Notification message
- Google map
- UI/UX design from industry experts
- 25+ Different Screens
- Dark mode
- Support Iphone, Iphone X, Ipad, Android multiple devices (32bit & 64bit)
- Support landscape view mode
- Using Flutter framework by Google
- Dart language programming
Why you should buy Listar Flux?
- Save more 200 hours of development
- iOS and Android cross-platform applications
- Hight performance and stable product
- Easy to customize the application
- Suitable for any Directory Listing applications
Which this template compatible?
- Coffee & Bar
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Real Estate
- Food Store
- Tourist & City Guide
- … more
1. Is there have documentation for guiding how use the source code ?
Documentation and source code are included in download package. You will get all in one.
2. Dose it support backend or connect any APIs ?
No, It dose not. It just template application only. We do not connect any APIs. You have to add APIs functions by yourself for matching with your business.
3. After buying this application, can i modify color, components, remove or add more functions?
Yes, you absolutely can do that
4. Can I use this application and connect with my backend APIs?
Yes, you just add more functions for connect it with your backend APIs
5. Will I get the free upgrade on next coming version ?
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for new version update on stores.
v1.0.2 – 08 Feb 2020
- Update screens: Chat, Intro View Update, - Add filtering option by Location, Area - Performance improve SDK: lasted library include
v1.0.0 – 20 Jan 2020