iOS Live Tv Application is app that show live tv on your device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your mobile phone. Channel support youtube link and.MP4 & .m3u8 format. Also we can add seprate section for video to play server/local and youtube video. The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
Demo Admin URL:
- New Design of Admin / App
- Objective C Source Code (XCode 10.1)
- Universal Application
- OneSignal Notification inside Admin
- Secure API Url
- Video on Demand (Youtube / Server)
- Rating and Comment in Channel
- Chrome Cast Support(m3u8, mp4 & http streaming support only)
- Featured Channel
- Easily Navigate With Navigation View.
- Login, Register and Application Introduction
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Supports only .mp4,.m3u8 formats and youtube video
- Channel Added With Category Wise.
- YouTube Video Support.
- Recently Added Channel Display Seperate.
- Favourite Mode
- Search Channel, Category & Video
- Easy Admin Panel with Latest Material Design
- On/Off Google Advertisement in Admin Panel
- Compatible with Google Admob GDPR Policy
- Admob with Banner and Interstitial ads Integrated
Admin Side Features
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel
- Display Total Category and Channel
- Easily Add Category
- Easily Add Category Item
- Edit and Delete Category
- Edit and Delete Category Item
- Json Service
What You Get:
- Full iOS Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- iOS Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
- Full Document with Screen Shot.
- Please test on iOS real device because simulator display some methods depricated warning.
- Chromecast button appear only real device(not simulator) when your wifi have connected chromecast device. If it does not connected with chromecast device then does not shown button so first connect chromecast setup to your Wifi.
- If your server support IPV6 link then only app store approve your app.
- Some time simulator not playing video, so test on real iOS device.
28 January 2019
- Fixed Google Cast Videos bug - Update OneOneSignal2.9.4, GoogleMobileAdsSdkiOS-7.38, SDWebImage4.4.3, OneSignal2.9.5, AFNetworking3.2.1, GoogleCastSDK4.3.4 - Document update
25 October 2018
- Update Source Code on XCode 10 (iOS 12 supported) - Document updated
15 August 2018