screenshot/screenshot-01.png screenshot/screenshot-02.png screenshot/screenshot-03.png screenshot/screenshot-04.png screenshot/screenshot-05.png screenshot/screenshot-06.png screenshot/screenshot-07.png screenshot/screenshot-08.png screenshot/screenshot-09.png screenshot/screenshot-10.png screenshot/screenshot-11.png screenshot/screenshot-12.png screenshot/screenshot-13.png screenshot/screenshot-14.png screenshot/screenshot-15.png screenshot/screenshot-16.png screenshot/screenshot-17.png screenshot/screenshot-18.png screenshot/screenshot-19.png screenshot/screenshot-20.png screenshot/screenshot-21.png screenshot/screenshot-22.png screenshot/screenshot-23.png
“Helpdesk Ticket System – With .NETCORE 3.1 Web API and Angular 11” is help desk software that collects all your customer support requests from various channels and manages them from one place.
Technology : C#, ASP.NET CORE 3.1 API, Angular 11, ADO.NET, SQL Server
If above live preview login not working then please use direct below url, it will work.
For Admin/Agent Login : Username : admin & Password : abc@123
For Client Login : Username : client & Password : abc@123
Visual studio 2019 or greater version
SQL Server 2012 or greater version
Node JS (Version <= 16)
- Upgraded angular 9 to angular 11 and .netcore 2.1 to .netcore 3.1.
- RTL support for Arabic language.
- Live ticket chat in ticket detail page.
- Remembered grid column visibility.
- Separate admin and agent user page.
- Separate all language resource files.
- UI updates.
- fixed some bugs
- Fully Dynamic Customised Ticket System
- Angular 11 Support
- Integrated with ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NETCORE 3.1 Web API used for data fetching
- Fully mobile friendly responsive bootstrap 4 design
- Dynamic Outgoing Email Configuration
- Roles Base Module Permission
- 17 Multi Languages Support
- Multi Admin/Agent
- Dynamic Chart Summary
- Email Notification
- Announcement for Agents and Clients
- Powerful Admin And Client Portals
- Export Tickets
- Dynamic Custom Grids with Column Filters
- Easy To Generate Tickets
- Export Tickets
- Highlight new tickets on ticket listing page
- Technician auto assign rules
- and many more…