Hi, thanks for your plugin! I have two questions:
1) Is it possible to change the date format in the back end? To DDMMYYYY ?
2) Is it possibile to change the stauts of the reservation after cancellation in the back end? Or maybe is it possible in the database?
Thank you for your message.
1. With the current version of HBook, it is not possible to change the date format for the back-end.
2. This should be done in the database but please make sure the room is actually free for the date of the reservation. When a reservation has “Cancelled” status, it can not be reverted as the room is freed.
Is there a way to add more status options (backend admin) like: Extra-Infos send, call customer, has questions, ...
This would need customization if you wish to have other status for a reservation than “New”, “Pending”, “Confirmed”, “Cancelled”. You might wish to use the comment section for these kind of info, no?
Hi, the plugin can be used for several hotels ?, I have a client that manages three hotels and needs a single reservation system
It depends what you are after. If you wish that all reservations are centralized in a same booking system with a common admin, yes!
What can not be done is to have separate admin access for each hotel to their own reservations and settings. For example, when owner of hotel A checks the reservations for his hotel, he will as well see reservations for hotel B and C, and can manage them too.
Thanks for your reply, we need for the first case (all reservations are centralized in a same booking system), but is it possible that each Hotel has its own rooms? For example Hotel A has 2 single rooms and 3 double rooms; And Hotel B has 4 single rooms, 3 double rooms and 3 triple rooms?
You can set as many accommodation types as suit you so yes, you can define Double Room Hotel A and Double Room Hotel B, as 2 different accommodation types for example. Note that you can not group the accommodation types (as all accommodation types from Hotel A being in a different group than all accommodation types from Hotel B. The search will be global, not per hotel.
With a bit of extra-CSS, you could have one booking page per hotel with the rooms from other hotels hidden in the search results. That’s the closest I can figure out.
Hi, for some reason my calendar hasn’t sync for 2 days but changes has been made to the synced calendars. Why can this be happening?
The synchronization do not happen simultaneously. Your external calendars can continue syncing while HBook can have stopped to run the cron job.
I would recommend to try to de-activate and re-activate HBook. Have you made an update? Any new plugins?
For further help, please do not hesitate to send me a message via my website
I have sent you a message via your website but no answer please answer.
Could you send me another message? I have replied to all support enquiries so fa so I believe my reply just did not reach you. I will reply with my profesional email if needed.
Petite question est-ce que le module est compatible avec les thèmes Listify ou Listable ?
HBook est compatible avec tout thème WordPress donc également avec Listify ou Listable.
Si vous avez d’autres questions plus spécifiques, n’hésitez pas à me contacter de nouveau.
Merci, dernière question promis Savez-vous pour la synchronisation (ical) avec booking si je peux faire une synchronisation (juste pour l’affichage es disponibilités) avec des hébergements dont je ne suis pas propriétaire ?
Aucun souci tant que vous avez accès à l’url du calendrier iCal de l’hébergement de booking.com que vous voulez synchroniser.
I have some pre-sale questions if you don’t mind.
I have read through the first few and last few pages of the comments, and also read the changelog and the documentation on the plugin. But I want to be sure this plugin will meet my needs.
I need a booking system that will accommodate:
1. ) Extra services, for example a Pet Fee, and a Cleaning Fee.
2. ) A tax rate (%) placed on the room rate only, this excludes the Pet and Cleaning Fee and is calculated AFTER any coupons are applied.
3. ) A Discount Code that would do “book 2 nights, get 1 free”. Book 4 or more nights, get 10% off, 4-8 nights for 15% off, 9 or more nights gets 20% off.
4. ) Seasonal overlay… If a stay falls on the edge of a “holiday time”, where holiday is 3 nights, but regular is 2 nights… How does this work?
5. ) Automatic confirmation of a booking only if payment has been completed.
6. ) The ability to download a complete list of reservations via .csv or similar method.
7. ) Does a “cancellation” page display if the user fails to make the deposit?
Also, it is my understanding that this plugin purchased through CodeCanyon does not come with the sample theme?
And the theme+plugin from ThemeForest comes with both?
Thank you for your time!
Thank you for your interest in HBook plugin and Adomus theme.
1) Yes, you can set extra-services as a Pet fee or a Cleaning fee.
2) Yes, you can set a tax in % that applies only to the accommodation rate.
3) With the current version of HBook, there is no coupons feature. Vut you can set discounts which will be applied to all bookings meeting the criterias (length of stay, season…). I have in mind to add the coupons later on this year. I take note of your point to apply the tax after the coupons has been apply to the room rate (which makes sense indeed).
4) If a stay is across different seasons, HBook calculates the rates according to each night’s season. So for a 5 night stay with 3 nights in Holiday season and 2 nights in regular season, HBook will apply the Holiday rate for the 3 nights and regular rate for the 2 nights.
5) Yes, this can be set this way.
6) Yes, you can download csv file of reservations.
7) If the payment of the deposit is not completed during the booking process, an error message will be displayed to the customer on the page, be it with Stripe or PayPal. There is no confirmation of a booking displayed to the customer without a successful payment (if you set that payment is required).
8 ) HBook plugin does not include any theme. It is to be used with your WordPress theme. Else, I you are looking for a theme as well, I have Adomus theme which includes HBook plugin.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your prompt reply! This plugin seems to be what I’ve been looking for. I actually prefer that it calculates automatically without a coupon, so that’s good.
I will likely purchase the theme with the plugin, too, but will have to wait until mid-September when the busy season has wrapped up.
Thanks again. I do hope you continue to evolve and develop this plugin as it’s very much needed in the Word Press marketplace.
You’re welcome! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need help with the set up.
Sure, HBook plugin and Adomus are in constant development.
1. I wonder if its possible to have multiple accommodation id’s in the short code to be able to go in to one page and only see accommodations from the same destination not everything you have?!
[hb_booking_form accom_id=”2222, 3333, 4444 etc” ] just an example?
2. Is it possible to change so the head picture is transparent or change the size somewhere?
1. I am afraid you can not set multiple accommodation ids as the value of accom_id parameter for the shortcode. The search can either be global or for a specific accommodation type. It is a feature that I have on my wishlist for future developments.
2. I guess you refer to the featured image? In the results? You can change it in HBook-Forms.
If I misunderstood your second question, please do not hesitate to come back to me.
Thanks for your reply.
what shortcode would I use when i search for a specific accommodation type?
otherwise awesome booking system!
I suggest that you check this section of HBook documentation. For example, [hb_booking_form accom_id=”2222”].
Hoping it helps!
Is it to any option to add different prices based on child age? Could you can make that modification and how much it will cost?
The plugin can only handle 2 different “types” of persons in the search form: adults and children (you can change easily the label, as any text displayed by the plugin).
I have customers who have a 3rd type of person (infants for example) and they use the Extra services for that purpose, as the price can be set per quantity/per day (for example $20 for each infant per day).
Note that there are two downsides of that:
1. these “infants” are not taken in account in the occupancy. It means you might need to change the room allocated automatically by the system (if it is too small for example). This can be done easily from the back-end.
2. you can not set a different price for the “extra” according to season. So you can not have the price per infant per night at $20 for low season and $30 for high season.
Note that I am not available to take a customization job for that as I am pretty busy. Thank you for your comprehension!
The plugin works great. I already received a few bookings 4 days after the site launched. I strongly sustain the tracking code cause It’s quite difficult to manage a child theme and some custom code when I only want to insert the tracking code from AdWords, Analytics and Pixel and see it working.
Good work for the plugin!
Thank you for your message! Yes, I have taken note of the suggestion to add a section for that in the customizer.
My “Customers” sub-menu of Hbook is missing.. any thoughts on how to make it appear?
Are you running the latest version of HBook (1.7.4)? If you need further help with that, please contact me via my profile page or my website here .
Hi Aurelian,I am gonne buy this plugin.I have 1 question I want the Nigerian Naira Currency.Is it possible?
Yes, HBook already includes Nigerian Naira currency.
If you have other pre-sales question, please do not hesitate to ask.
Finally building a B&B website a year after purchasing this excellent plugin. Wow you’ve been busy! Just checking to see if you’re considering the following:
1. Drag and Drop functionality for Seasons sorting
2. Recurring (yes/no) functionality for Seasons, so if I create an elaborate Seasons structure, I won’t have to rebuild it each year. Start/End date includes a year value, but what if I want the same for 2018, 2019, 2020, etc.? Instead of rebuilding every year, if anything changes I can just delete or adjust the Recurring event.
Please let me know if that was a poor explanation. Thanks!
Yes, HBook is in constant development! Thank you for the suggestions:
1. Drag and drop for the seasons is a planned feature.
2. I have as well in mind to add an option for recurring dates.
I appreciate that you took the time to share your suggestion. Thanks!
Oooh, that’s exciting, thanks so much! This plugin was an awesome investment!
Hi, is there any way to add a reservation and take a payment using Stripe through the back end? My clients have to manually enter bookings that come through booking.com as the calendar synchronisation does not work, but if they do this through the back end they have no way of taking payment.
With the current version of HBook, you can not take Stripe payment from the back-end. It is something I wish to add in the future but I can not guarantee that it will be added soon.
Have you checked with booking.com why the sync would not work? Booking.com has added iCal support but it is not available in all countries.
Does HBookings have the feature of refundable security deposits; i.e. pays $300 in case of room damage, refunded 3 days after stay? We are hoping to use this plugin instead of WooCommerce Bookings + Bookings Security Deposits.
With the current version of HBook, there is no specific option for Security bound with a possible refund directly from HBook dashboard.
You can set the bond as a Fee and it will be automatically added to the global price (once your client has selected the accommodation type and extra-services if applicable). But you will need to manage the refund outside of HBook.
I have in mind to add this feature and to allow security deposit refund directly from HBook with Stripe payment gateway.
If you have other pre-sales questions, please do not hesitate to come back to me.
After a year of using your wonderful plugin, i know you are very busy. I found it is not working with Chrome, but working fine with IE and Safari.
I’m just curious with this issue. I’m not sure that someone reported this before or not.
Could you help me check at www.atriumratchada.com.
Thanks in advance.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work