Seems like a nice plugin that I can use in my upcoming project!
Please solve these queries for me:
1. Is there a customer login before they book a room?
2. If yes, do customers get a dashboard?
3. Can a customer/account-holder block a room temporarily(like for 24 hours) before they book it?
4. Can export options have a “export within selected dates” or a selected month option.
5. Can the taxes be calculated and shown to a customer when they are booking the room?
Thank you for your interest in HBook plugin.
1. No, there is no customer log in or access to their reservation
2. So, they don’t have a dashboard. They are not users of the site.
3. I am afraid this is not possible. They can send a booking request that you can confirm or cancel.
4. Yes, you can export reservation for selected dates.
5. Yes, they are calculated on the fly and shown to the customer when they are booking.
If you have other pre-sales questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
I recently installed hbook and it went well and I am very happy with the product.
I had a look at the support forum and the ical synchronisation problem with airbnb.
On my side, I have a different problem, airbnb blocked some dates on their calendar because I cancelled a booking. Consequently I have a period that appears as booked on hbook despite the fact that my accomodation is available at these dates.
I cancelled this booking on hbook and the hbook agenda is updated correctly. Nevertheless the dates are imported (ical) as unavailable on “booking site” calendar.
Can you confirm that a booking in the state “cancelled” in hbook is imported as unavailable on “booking site calendar” ? Is it possible to correct this so that a booking cancelled in hbook does not block the dates when the calendar is imported by the other sites (the event could be set as cancelled for instance by hbook for ical export).
If I delete the concerned booking on hbook this does not work as it is re-imported every time…
Thanks in advance for your support,
Thank you for these detailed explanations.
If the booking is with status “Cancelled”, the dates should not be blocked in the other calendars when syncing. I would need to check your site. I have replied to your email (in french!) as well so we can continue there.
Great plugin! Question: I want to show how many rooms of each type of accomodation there are avalaible after a search. Is that possible?
With the current version of HBook, it is not possible to show the number of accommodation left for each type.I have taken note of your suggestion but I can not guarantee that it will be added in a neat future as there are other priorities. Thank you for your comprehension!
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to come back to me.
(Looking for a theme that includes HBook? Check our theme Adomus)
Hi, are the translations editable in mo/po files?
Sure, you can edit the translation files to customize the translation to your needs. All fine!
If you have other pre-sales questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Hellop help am getting this error on payment gateway. ‘There is no active payment gateways. Please activate at least one payment gateway in HBook settings (Hbook > Payment).’
It happens because in HBook > Payment , you have set that you ask for a deposit/full amount to be paid but neither PayPal nor Stripe is activated. You can activate payment gateways in the Payment page.
If you need further help, would you please renew your support entitlement?
This is happening even when i have stripe or paypal activated. The error message still doesnt go away.
This is not the normal behavior of the plugin. Would you please
contact us including access to your WordPress admin using our support request form?
Please note that you will need to renew your support for us to assist you. You can find information regarding support here. Thank you for your comprehension.
Hello. I wanted to take away some questions before buying your plug in.
1. Customer can choose location ?
2. While selecting the collection point (in case of taxi services), will I be able to put more extra fields to filling out, before the client to continue with the reserve? (ex : he selected Airport, and then it appears the fills for the number of the flying, the air company, etc)
3. To define number of baggage
4. To define boxes of selection to be contacted after fulfilled reservation
5. To calculate the costs before doing the total reservation
6. It allows to reserve several services for session
7. To pay online sending for a specific link
8. To pay to a driver / to pay in the shop
9. To pay a deposit
10. Pay on a system to bill only at the end of the month
11. Have specific discounts, for specific users
Thank you very much
Please note that HBook is aimed at hotel business industry and works per night basis. I am not sure of what you wish to use it for but it might need customization if it is not for accommodation booking.
1. With the current version of the plugin, it is not possible to add filters to the search in order to search by location. It is in the wishlist for next developments.
2. You can customize the form to add fields. However, you will need to customize the js file if you wish to have fields that be displayed only when selecting an option (as you explain with airport transfer).
3. You could add that as an extra-service. It can be set per quantity and you can set a maximum quantity.
4. You can customize the text displayed in the confirmation screen and it can include HTML. Again, this needs knowing html code.
5. The cost of the reservation is automatically calculated before booking.
6. Not sure what you mean here but it is not possible with the current version of the plugin to do multiple bookings at the same reservation.
7. Customer can pay online with PayPal and Stripe. You can set HBook with offline payment if you wish to send a different link for your client to pay you. You can customize the text displayed and include html.
8. Yes, you can set to pay offline.
9. Yes, you can set HBook so customer can pay a deposit.
10. This is not possible as there is no link to your billing system.
11. Coupons/Vouchers will be added to version 1.8 which should be released very soon.
When at last will be possiblity to pay the reservation using WooCommerce? HBook (the booking system plugin) should support Woo Commerce payment system as gateway. Or make Yandex Money and Russian gateways support please!
Thank you for your interest in Adomus theme and HBook plugin.
I have replied to your email as well as your comment on Adomus theme product page.
I am the developer of HBook plugin and of Adomus theme. I have on the wishlist for future development to create an add-on for WooCommerce payment gateway but I can not guarantee when it will be added. I have other priorities for the development of these products, as adding filters or multiple room booking.
However, as I explained in my email, I am interested in adding payment gateways this year and I would be delighted to hear your input regarding Russian payment gateways. Please do not hesitate to reply to me email.
I got a lot of extras, so the reservation form is really large. Is it possible to show the reservation form as a accordion. So when you click on a tap, the part of the form will open…
Thank you for your interesting comment.
It is not possible (unless you customize HBook) to have the extra-services as accordeon. It is a nice suggestion but I am afraid I can not guarantee that it could be added in a future version. You might wish to enlist a developer to customize the js file to achieve what you need. It is not a huge customization.
Another thought: Have you the latest version of HBook where you can organize the customer details form in colums? That might already help to display a nice form.
Hello, is there any way to integrate a MailChimp sign up into the checkout? Or any other email marketing system? Thanks
With the current version, there is no MailChimp integration. I have this on my wishlist for future developments.
If you have other pre-sales questions, please do not hesitate to come back to me.
I want to know if the plugin have a woocommerce checkout option.
Thank you for your interest in HBook plugin.
I have on the wishlist for future development to create an add-on for WooCommerce payment gateway but I can not guarantee when it will be added as I have other priorities for the development of these products, as adding filters or multiple room booking.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work