GravityForms Handmade Signatures allows you to capture signatures by placing a signature field in any form that is created with GravityForms. It enables the users to draw their signatures on any touch or non-touch device.
The stored signatures are safe and not public for crawlers and any other bots.
It supports all modern browsers and touch based devices.
- Easy to customize and use in any form
- Saves the signature images securely and not exposed to public
- Option to change the signature pad size
- Option to change the signature pad background color and pen color
- Option to change the signature pad border style, color and width.
- Touch support. Works great on iOS, Android based devices and other
- Compatible with Gravity PDF
- GravityForms 2.2+
- At least PHP 5.3+ (Recommended PHP at least 5.6)
- At least WordPress 4.6
- Download the zip from CodeCanyon
- Find the installable.zip from the zip archive
- Upload installable.zip on your WordPress site
- Find and edit your GravityForm
- In the form editor click on “Advanced Fields” and find “CV Signature”
- Drop it in your form, hit update and that’s all!
We are available to help you if you need any help. Before leaving negative review please contact us and we will surely find a solution that wil be in best interest for both parties.