- An extension and skin for video.js 7
- Video.js that is open source HTML5 & Flash video player, as well as YouTube and Vimeo (through plugins), used on over 400,000 websites
- Retina Ready & Fully Responsive
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Support and updates
- Wishlist Support
- Well Documented
Include the skin on the page
The base Video.js skin is made using HTML and CSS. That means you can build a custom skin by simply taking advantage of the cascading aspect of CSS and overriding the styles you’d like to change.
- VideoJS Player Homepage
- VideoJS Player Documentation
- Learn more about CSS Skinning Guide
- Learn more about Building VideoJS Skins
- Create Custom VideoJS Player
- Icons font generator using SVG files
- PX to EM conversion made simple
- Online CSS Minifier/Compressor
- VideoJS Source Code
- How to build VideoJS from source
- Version 1.2 support Fuzzy skin – 12 June 2020.
- Version 1.1 support video.js v7.8.3 – 01 June 2020.
- Launch: The launch of the Flor HTML5 Video Player project – 01 January 2020.