Floating Help Center is a lightweight and robust jQuery plugin that helps to create a knowledge base or collection of documentation that typically includes answers to frequently asked questions, how-to guides, and troubleshooting instructions.
The purpose of the Floating Help Center Plugin is to make it easy for people to find solutions quickly to their problems without having to ask for help.
Simply add the JSON data to list the articles!
Floating Help Center can encompass many forms of content, including:
- Frequently asked questions
- Step-by-step process guides
- Introductory articles
- Glossaries and definition lists
The Floating Help Center plugin can be aimed at external audiences or internal audiences and can serve many different purposes. For example, an eCommerce or any general website may maintain FAQs, guides and other helpful instructions.
- Light-weight and Robust
- Easy Integration
- Easy Customization No Coding
- Millions Of Colors to Choose From
- Responsive Design
- Encompass Many Forms Of Content
- Sub-questions upto N-level
- Simple & Rich Documentation
- Free Future Updates