The Pro vestion of the plugin gives functionality to add multiple products to the cart and calculate in same page
the total price of the order. (it is updated version 1.1.1)
Updated version fully customziable backend settings the image, sku, attributes, descriptions, quantity, in stock, price columns can hided or shown. added stocks and sku colums.
It is now added the category_id and form_id parameters to shortcode which enables the functionality show the products by category id and form_id parameter is for mutiple usage of the shotcoded in same page that multiple tables of the products can be dispalyed in same page.
Moreover it has the functionality to show the product attributes on the page with adding the product attributes to the cart.
DescriptionThe plugin functionality to have the form to add multiple products to the cart and calculate in same page the total price of the order.
The Plugin’s shortcode can be used anywhere in the psots and pages place. Just place the shortcode where you wanna put the input form and it’s done !!!
Please visit demo page here
Light (free) version can be downloaded here
Please see the video for demo
- Fully customizable backend settings New version fully customziable backend settings the image, sku, attributes, descriptions, quantity, in stock, price columns can hided or shown.
- SKU and IN Stock columns added . Stock can show in stock or the quantity of the in stock products
- Adding the multiple products to order and submit to the cart
- Same page order total price calculation
- Selecting the quantity of product in the form and recalculation
- Showing the Products from desired category .
- Showing the product with selected ids
- Multiple product categories select option.
- Shortcode for showing the form elsewhere.
- Widget for placing the form in any kind of sidebar.
- Fully translation ready.
- Ajax enabled product adding to the cart.
- show product attributes and adding functionality to the cart
- Very easy to use.
Please see the image of the form:
Admin backend image
[flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 prod_cat=15]
product_ids is Product ids to show in form.
prod_cat is Products Category Id to show the product from the category in the form.
form_id is form id is enable the multiple usage of the shortcode like example: [flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 form_id=1]—shows first table with list of product with id 99, 96, 93 [flance_products_form prod_cat=15 form_id=2] shows second table with product list from the category id 15
Comment: Shortcode parameter product_ids is prioritized.[flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 prod_cat=15] product_ids is Product ids to show in form. prod_cat is Products Category Id to show the product from the category in the form.
Comment: Shortcode parameter product_ids is prioritized. Which means that if we have two parameters in shortcode like [flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 prod_cat=15 ] the products with ids 99,96,93 will be shown in the form. Therefore, if you want to show the products from category you should not use the parameter product_ids. form id can be added by parameter form_id example [flance_products_form product_ids=99,96,93 form_id=1 ]
1. Upload `flance-add-multiple-product` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress