Find The Pug is a HTML5 game where you have to spend countless minutes seeking out the hidden pug in a sea of dogs.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Find and tap the pug in the puzzle
2. Beware of the countdown timer
Puzzle randomly generated by 28 dogs and 1 hidden pug
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete customization (Text, Images)
- Dogs and Pug can be change easily
- Each puzzle generate randomly base on frame dimension and total dogs
- Create new levels with different frame dimension, total dogs and timer
- Option to change countdown mode
- Share puzzle image on Facebook
- Download final as image
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Tap Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.5: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.4: － Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 1.3: － Added elapsed time option for countdown mode Version 1.2: － Fixed no waiting issue for none custom image share Version 1.1: － Fixed Facebook share url issue