Brand-new, Powerful WooCommerce product Filter plugin
Build professional filtering system for your WooCommerce products or any other Post type by any parameters with the Filter Everything plugin.
It is a new plugin and that’s why it is:
- More thoughtful, than other.
- Has unique SEO features. And
- Filters almost everything in WordPress.
Filter Everything is the Featured Item of the week on CodeCanyon!
It was chosen by CodeCanyon content specialists – https://codecanyon.net/feature
Filters any post type
WooCommerce products, posts, recipes, cars, real estate objects and so on.
Filters by any parameters
Well for example:
- Price, Sale price or any numeric value from Custom Fields.
- Product rating
- Product Category, Tag or any custom Product Taxonomy
- Product Attribute: size, color, length, width, weight etc
- All Product statuses: On Sale, In Stock, Downloadable, Backordered, Featured etc
- Product Type: Variable, Simple, Grouped, External
- Shipping class
- Product Visibility
- Product Brand
- Any custom WordPress Taxonomy
- Featured image (exists/not exists)
- Product/Post Views count
- Cooking time
- Anything you can imagine and put into Taxonomy or Custom Field.
Individual Filters Sets
Allows you to create specific filters for different Categories, Tags or any other archive pages. Thus, you can filter products only by relevant parameters.
Clean, pretty URLs and Permalinks
For filtering results pages. This allow index them by Search Engines, share, bookmark or so
Arbitrary filters order in URL
Make specific filtering pages available for indexing
By Search Engines and get more visitors to your site by “chunky middle” and “long-tail” keywords.
Individual SEO titles, H1 titles and Meta descriptions
For filtering pages
That allow you to automatically generate H1 title, SEO title and Meta description for filtering pages.
Dynamic recount posts in filter terms
You always know how many products you will see after you select a particular term or set numeric filter value.
Optionally to hide empty terms
And even entire filters that do not contain products to avoid empty searches.
Indicating as inactive terms
That become empty during filtering
Ability to collapse and expand filters
Native WordPress-style dashboard
Which will be familiar to every WordPress user
Clean filters design
That ensures compatibility with any WordPress themes.
Hooks and template overriding feature
That allow to customize filters behavior and appearance specifically as may be need for your site.
Compatible with any theme design
Just select the filter’s primary color.
Automatic scrolling to the top of the page, if all found products fit on a single page.
Filters search results
Refine you WordPress search with the Filter Everything plugin
Compatible with caching plugins
- Filtering parameter
- URL prefix for filter
- Meta key (for filters by Custom Field)
- View [Checkboxes|Radio buttons|Labels list|Dropdown|Range]
- Filter logic [AND|OR]
- Sort terms by [Term name|Post count|Term ID]
- Exclude terms
- Folding [Enabled|Disabled]
- Show selected [Enabled|Disabled]
- Show Hierarchy (for hierarchical taxonomies)
- Enable range slider? [Enabled|Disabled]
- Slider Step (numeric value)
Filter Set options
- Location (archive or other page, where the Filter Set should display)
- Hide empty terms
- Show count
- Hide empty Filters
- Individual CSS ID or Class of Posts Container
SEO Rules options
- Post type
- Filters combination (Archive page + Filters)
- SEO title
- Meta description
- H1 Title
- SEO Description (SEO text for specific filtering page)
Settings (most important)
- URL prefixes – order and values
- Indexed Filters
- Mobile devices settings
- AJAX settings
- Color scheme
- Smart scroll
- Layout and behavior customizations
Can I filter my Custom Post Types with the plugin?
Yes, sure you can filter any public post types. Independently how they were created – with Custom Post Types plugin or directly in PHP code.
Can I filter by Custom Fields with the plugin?
Yes, sure you can filter by any custom fields. Independently how they were created – with Advanced Custom Fields plugin or directly in PHP code.
Can I filter by Custom Taxonomies with the plugin?
Yes, sure you can filter by any Custom Taxonomy
I don’t see the button that opens the Bottom widget on mobile
On WooCommerce pages it should appears automatically. But on other pages you have to configure do_action() hook to show it. Read please this manual. This is inconvenient for the moment, but it seems I will add shortcode for this button in next updates.
- Ability to filter custom post grids on singular pages + shortcodes to place filters anywhere (is currently developing)
- XML sitemap for the filtering result pages, that are open for indexing
- Ability to filter by product variations attributes
The main goal of developing the Filter Everything plugin was to create a professional and ultimate filtering tool for WordPress, which would satisfy the requirements of both – site visitors and site administrators as well as SEO specialists.
That is why when developing the plugin, we researched and took into account the experience of the most popular online stores in the world and implemented it in WordPress. We also talked a lot with the SEO specialists during entire process.
FILTER EVERYTHING PLUGIN
– in what exactly to filter – WooCommerce products or any WordPress post types
– by what parameters to filter – almost by any.
This was achieved thanks to the possibility of filtering by WordPress Taxonomies and Custom fields, which covers 99% of possible filtering parameters.
Here is example of filtering parameters list:
Allows to design and build
any filtering system with all key features that popular online stores use.
and allows to filter products as conveniently as on desktop devices.
Your SEO-specialist will like it
because it allows you to make pages of filtering results open for indexing by Search Engines and automatically fill them with SEO data. This feature provides an increase in traffic for “chunky middle” and “long-tail” keywords.
To fill filtering results pages with SEO data the plugin provides an interface for configuring special rules for SEO titles, H1 titles and meta-descriptions.
Your developer will like it also
because via hooks and the ability to override templates, it will be able specifically customize the filtering system as your site may need.