Introduction : Facebook Event Plugin: Import All Events to Your WP Website Effortlessly
Note: Lot of new features are coming soon.
Guys, If you want your features get included in this plugin, Kindly write us at “email@example.com” with all required details. If we get 3 emails (minimum), having same requirement, we will surely include it in this plugin. Hurry, you may get your required features in next updates without paying any cost.
Have you been struggling to add all the important Facebook events to your WordPress website. With Facebook Event Plugin from theem’on, doing so will not be a problem anymore. This WP plugin searches for the events manually as well as automatically and imports them to your website without any hassle. This plugin can be installed with great ease and it integrates with your existing website seamlessly.
Have a look at the feature set of the Facebook Event Plugin
- App Access Token: You need to generate the App Access Token in order to search and import the Facebook events to your WordPress website. You can import the events only after specifying the app access token in the setting page.
- Time Zone: You can choose the time zone for which you wish to search and import the event. Filtering of events on the basis of timezone works for both manual and cron import of the event.
- Short Code: These short-codes need to be pasted where you wish your imported events to be displayed on the front-end.
Awesome ways to import Facebook events
Manual Event Import: As the name suggest, using this option the events can be imported manually to the website.
- Search by Event id: You need to mention the event id and import the events that match the id.
- Search by Keyword: You also have the option to search for the event by entering the keywords.
Cron Import: Cron Import lets you manage automatic import of the events. You can enter the keyword/event ids, set the time interval(hourly, daily, weekly & monthy) and the plugin will look for the events based on the information provided by you. If an event matches, it will first check whether it has been already added. If not, the events will be imported.
All the imported events are visible in the FB events page in the backend. To display them on the front-end, you just need to add the shortcode for the events on any page of the website from the backend. Apart from these features, there are other exciting features too. You can own this theme and explore all its feature in their full glory.
Version 1.0.0 – 17 April 2016
- Published on ThemeForest
Version 1.0.1 – 06 May 2016
- Calendar View Added - WPML Support added
Version 1.0.3 – 02 September 2016
1: Created today's events Listing Shortcode 2: Created single event shortcode 3: Created current week events shortcode. 4: Created shortcode to display monthly events on google map. 5: Created shortcode to display a particular month events. 6: Created shortcode to display any specific country events. 7: Created shortcode to display any specific city events. 8: Added validation in backend on event info. 9: Added cron job section to send email to admin when access token going to expire with in 5 days. Also added an another section to quickly check access token status on single click. 10: Other features :- a) Every shortcode has the option to show hide search box with several other attributes. b) Google map shortcode has the option to select info window template or show/hide info window. c) Updated quicktags to quickly add shortcode on to post/page. d) Showing each shortcode info in detail via accordion tabs. 11: Warning Email: cron job for admin email for access token expiration
Version 1.0.4 – 08 September 2016
* Fixed website front page search issue. * Corrected quicktags shortcode. * Added loader on search. * Added ability to enter manual date in search form. * Sorted locations in search form. * Fixed front end timezone notice.
Version 1.0.5 – 09 September 2016
- Fully compatible with WordPress version 4.6.1 - Fixed css issues
You may also be interested in our other popular works:
WooBooster – Compare, Live Search, Advanced Filtering, Store Locator & Delivery Availability
Charity – Nonprofit/NGO/Fundraising HTML Template
NiceBird: Responsive Ghost Multipurpose Themes for Blog/Magazine/News
WooDonation WP Plugin
Air Dev – Responsive Website Template
Cloe – Responsive Email Template + Builder Access
Travel/Hotel E-newsletter + Builder Access
EasyDonation Form PayPal/Credit Card/Bank Transfer
Online Product Customizer
Awesome Friendly Support:
theem’on is handling technical support for this FaceBook Events Plugin. So, in case, you have any query related to this best of the best , Feel free to drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via ThemeForest.net user page contact form.