This plugin is your choice if
- you need an immediate and smooth cookie notification on your site
- you don’t to want to rack your brains setting and adjusting the plugin
- you are looking for a working solution worth its price
How to add Cookie plugin to WordPress
We made it absolutely simple to integrate the widget with your web page. All you need is to perform the above instructions and you will enjoy the work of our plugin:
- After you have purchased the widget, download the plugin zip file.
- Upload the installation archive file to your site. NOTE! At this stage, be sure that you upload not the full item archive, but only WordPress installable zip file.
- Open the main site menu and go to plugin settings page. Build a new Cookie Consent widget and design its look with the help of Live Widget Editor. Once the plugin is fully set, you will get your individual shortcode. Make sure to keep it.
- Add the shortcode of the widget into the place of your site where you would like to display the new plugin. Congratulations! You have the Cookie Consent plugin active!
Unbelievably easy to set up. Works all over the WordPress.
We can boast the perfect compatibility of Elfsight plugin. It works successfully with any WP theme, including these most popular on ThemeForest: Avada, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold.
You are free to insert Cookie Consent to any place of your WordPress site. Several setup variants are here for your convenience:
- Guttenberg Block
- Page Builders (Visual Composer, Elementor, and more. )
- WordPress widget
Haven’t yet tested our plugin live? Check it right now on the WordPress Cookie Consent plugin page!
Change Log – new version 1.1.1 is available for download
September 22, 2020 – Version 1.1.1
### Fixed * Fix version issue
September 08, 2020 – Version 1.1.0
### Added * New Support Form ### Fixed * Fix issue with Decline button background color
November 15, 2019 – Version 1.0.2
### Fixed * Custom message issue * Custom cookie icon uploading issue
July 24, 2019 – Version 1.0.1
### Fixed * Issues with IE browser * Issue with saving a visitor's reply