Are you looking to upload events in a clean and friendly calendar?
We give you the opportunity to schedule your company’s events in a beautifully designed calendar. Not for a company? No problem, maybe you are a person who is looking to be better organized. Therefore, eCalendar allows you to add endless amounts of events to any date in just few seconds. You can set why, when and where the event will take place.
What about the main features?
- Clean and Friendly Design – built with Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Easy implementation – only drag 2 files into your website (no need to code!)
- Comes with a web-based installer for backend installation
- Cross Browser compatibility (IE8+, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox)
- Fully Responsive Design (mobiles, tablet, desktop)
- Documentation included in the package
- Events are saved in your MySQL database. Don´t worry about creating the tables – the script will do it for you!
What features do i have as the admin?
- Add/Edit/Delete/Search events easily from the control panel
- Create new events directly from the calendar
- Configure settings
- Upload limitless events on every date
- Choose between the Modern and Classic design
- Set up Sunday or Monday as the first weekday!
- Choose time format: Standard (0-12hs AM/PM) or Military (0-24hs)
- Sort events by year and month from the control panel
The admin account is already settled (Username: admin – Password: admin). Note that the “Control Panel” button is only visible to everyone on the demo – the same with the “+Add” button.
After Sales Support
We offer 100% free after sales support. Once you purchase you can contact us by the Support tab.
Version 1.3.1 – October 2, 2018
* Improve installation process
Version 1.3.0 – July 16, 2017
* UI medium changes * Improved Responsive Design
Version 1.2.8 – May 29, 2017
* Optimization * Minor improvements
Version 1.2.7 – Nov 9, 2016
* Minor improvements
Version 1.2.6 – Feb 27, 2016
* Minor improvements
Version 1.2.5 – May 15, 2015
* Minor improvements * Fixed an issue
Version 1.2.2 – March 5, 2015
* Feature added: Order events by "Date" on the Control Panel
Version 1.2.0 – January 1, 2015
* Code optimization * Added some elements
Version 1.1.8 – December 17, 2014
* Code optimization/improvements * Script size/loading time reduced * Fixed a bug with the date while adding an event directly from the calendar
Version 1.1.6 – December 16, 2014
* Validation form bug fixed * Time formatting issues fixed * Minor fixes
Version 1.1 – December 10, 2014
* Added time format option: Standard time (0 - 12 hours) or Military time (0 -24 hours)