Easy Forms: Advanced Form Builder and Manager
Easy Forms is a full featured form manager application that features a drag and drop php form builder, advanced notification, lead capture, conditional logic fields, multi-page forms, math calculations, form analytics, submission manager, themes, templates and much more!
Indeed yes! You can start design and develop web forms quickly and easily without any programming skills in just minutes!
See Our Form In Action
- Build any type of online forms: Contact forms, Order forms, Registration forms, Online surveys, Trivias and more.
- Drag-and-drop your form elements to rearrange them. No coding skills required.
- Touch-friendly Drag and Drop
- W3C-valid HTML5 Fields
- Built-in support for users on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Create Multi-Step Forms
- Add friendly hints and placeholders, making your forms easier and friendlier to fill out.
- Set a default value for certain fields. They’ll be submitted if the visitor doesn’t change them.
- Allow users to upload files
- Accept any file type
- Optionally limit the size or type of file you want
- Add advanced field validation
- Write your very own field validation rules using regular expressions
- Embed images, videos and maps
- Include Google reCAPTCHA in your forms
- Multiple reCAPTCHA theme options.
- Smart reCAPTCHA. Save the correct answer of a user. So, he don’t have to fill it again.
- Bootstrap CSS Support
- Set the positioning of your field labels across your form.
- Checkboxes and Radio Buttons can have images or icons
- Duplicate Forms (Including Form Fields, Form Settings, Notifications, Conditional Rules, Theme)
- Use a unique URL to easily share/link a full-page form.
- Share frienly links to your forms
- Easily embed your form in your website, blog, shop—wherever you want it! No extra programming needed – just copy our code.
- Multiple embedding options and formats.
- Add a custom confirmation message or redirect to another website
- Add Field Variables in the URL to be redirected and confirmation messages
- Anti – Spam Protection (HoneyPot Technique)
- Limit Submission per Time Period
- Limit Submission by IP
- Auto-deactivation by dates
- Implement Save form & resume later
- Forms with Password Protection
- Embed your Forms only on authorized websites
- Embed your Form in a PopUp or Modal Window
- Compress the Forms’ Uploaded Images automatically
PopUp Form Designer
- Place the form inside a popup without write a single line of code
- When it opens, focus will be restricted to elements inside the popup
- Use our popup form to convert website visitors to subscribers
- Choose between multiple colors, backgrounds, sizes, animations and effects
- Configure the PopUp margin, padding, width, border with and border radius
- Set the animation effect and animation duration
- Change the Button text and button color
- Place the Button position Inline or at the border of the Browser Window
- See a preview and get the generated code with one click
Themes & Templates
- Customize your forms’ branding.
- Theme & Template Managers
- Advanced CSS Editor with Form Live Preview
- Easy integration with the forms
- Template Promotion and Categories
- Comes with +10 pro-level themes
- Templates for event registration, contact forms, customer surveys, trivias, RSVPs, and more.
- Administrators can assign Themes and Templates to another users
- Send Instant Notifications
- Be notified by email every time a form is submitted.
- Send confirmation messages (Email Auto-Responder)
- Send your customer a fully customizable email upon form submission. You can include data they entered in the message, too.
- Select multiple email fields in order to send email confirmations
- Set up multiple recipients
- HTML / Plain Text Email
- Wysiwyg Editor to edit email messages
- Upload images and add tables to your email messages
- File Attachment if your form has file upload fields
- Supply a custom “From” address for auto-response messages
- Use PHP mail() function
- Support for PHP SMTP Authentication. (Use your own SMTP mail server)
- Redirect your visitor to a specific URL after form submission.
- Send your submissions to another application or script
- Show your visitors or customer a custom message after submission.
- Hide empty fields in email notifications and confirmations
- Create the conditional logic easily, no coding knowledge required.
- Intuitive interface
- Multiple rules, conditions and actions
- Duplicate complex conditional rules in one click
- Reordering Conditional Logic using a Drag & Drop interface
- Show / Hide Fields
- Enable / Disable Fields
- Copy values from one field to another
- Copy HTML content from one HTML element to another
- Perform math operations
- Format numbers to look like currency, percentages, times… easily
- Skip steps of multi step forms
- Enable / Disable Opposite actions
- Conditional Validation: Required validation only if the Field is visible
- Advanced Submission Grid
- Alert new submissions
- View submission details
- Show / Hide Empty Fields in submission details
- Comment System (Leave a comment about the form submission)
- View sender information (Google Map included)
- Edit and Delete each submission
- Export submissions as a CSV file
- Set a Date Range to export more granular entries
- Print form submissions (PDF compatible)
- File Management
- Build reports on form submission
- Use Row, Bar, Donut and Pie charts
- Move & Resize any chart
- Interact with your charts with one click
- Get an instant overview of form stats, including conversion rates.
- See how many people looked at your form.
- Know how many visits are made before your users send the form
- Improve the form and increase conversion rate
- Form Performance report
- Submissions Analytics report
- Track how many people started filling out your form.
- See the number of submissions for every form, in one single view!
- Disable form tracking on the fly
- User Registration: Your users can register and create their own forms
- Login without password: Your users can test the application only with their email. After, they can create their own username and password
- Limit access to user login page to specific IP addresses
- Use captcha in your registration forms
- Set the default user role when a new user is registered
- User Roles: Admin, Advaced User and Basic User
- The “Advanced User” is able to create and manage his own forms and themes
- The “Admin” can grant access of each Form to each “Basic User”
- All users can be suspended
- Login by email or username
- Email confirmation
- Password recovery
- Google Analytics: Track your visitors in Google Analytics
- WebHooks: Send submissions to another server
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Indonesian languages
- You can translate all the application to other languages easily
- You can set up each form to use a different language
- The user has the ability to change and select default language for his user account
- Responsive Design
- Based on Bootstrap 3 and Yii 2
- Glyphicons PRO 1.9.2
- Server Linux/Unix (Recommended), Windows or Mac OS X
- Web Server Apache (Recommended), Microsoft IIS or any similar web server
- PHP Version PHP v5.4 or above
- Database MySQL v5 or higher suggested