- No customer support, you cannot make tickets on their site.
- Very poor plugin documentation
- Bad user interface design.
- Customer support had grammar and spelling of a 3 year old.
- I am not trolling, this is really my opinion
- Conditional logic does not work when you use columns
- No slider Prefix, Affix, Suffix
- Basically a plugin not worth the price, going for refund.
I am having issues with the form, so I attempted to contact their support team. I set up a login (LittleLeo - user name, if someone sees this and can get in touch) and got sent an email confirmation with a "link" that is all html and naturally won't work. Pretty shoddy service.
The idea behind this script is solid, but poorly executed, full of bugs, and basically unsupported in our case.
To be fair, a newer version of this script is out, but our project was a day away from entering production, so couldn't risk facing even more bugs / issues.
But I would have thought that our version would be the most stable to date, but we had showstopping bugs that forced us to disable most functionality to get it to work.
Support was absolutely useless too. We created a forum post, someone hijacked the thread with a similar but unrelated bug from the NEW version. The developer replied to the other unrelated user, ignored our critical bug fix request.