Connect the dots is a HTML5 game where you have to draw connecting lines between a seemingly random arrangement of numbered dots to complete a picture.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse to drag to draw a line
2. Reveal an object by connecting the dots follow the sequence
Build-in edit tools to build your own puzzle:
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Complete customization (Text, Images)
- Puzzles can be change easily (Dot’s position, Timer, Category Name)
- Edit/Add new puzzle easily with build-in edit tool
- Option to enable/disable category page
- Option to join last dot
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- High Definition (1024×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 2.3: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 2.2: - Fixed iOS Safari fullscreen Version 2.1 - Fixed Facebook share issue Version 2.0 - Option to enable random sequence Version 1.9 - Updated CreateJS Version 1.8 - Fixed iOS Safari share button Version 1.7 - Fixed category option Version 1.6 - Fixed social share score Version 1.5 - Option to join last drop - Option to enable share Version 1.4 - Added coutndown mode result - Fixed coutndown timer issue Version 1.3: - Fixed and updated build-in edit tool Version 1.2: - Added category select and countdown mode Version 1.1: - Fixed mobile/tablet performance