About Coin Market Cap Rankings
Coin Market Cap Rankings is a WordPress plugin, that lets you add real-time cryptocurrency rankings to your website. In a nutshell it’s a single page web application (SPA), which can be added to any WordPress page or post via a shortcode.
- 4000+ coins
- Multi-color (20 built-in color schemes are available)
- Multi-currency (selected currency is remembered for each visitor)
- Multi-language (WPML compatible)
- Responsive on mobile phones and tablets
- Blazing fast (lazy loading of necessary assets & market data, no page refresh)
- REST and WebSocket data feeds
- Coin rankings by market capitalization
- Real-time crypto quotes updates
- Cards and table views
- Coins search
Individual coin pages
- Coin description
- Historical coin chart
- Historical coin quotes
- Coin quotes from different exchanges
- Coin Twitter news feed
- Affiliate links
- Google trends (interest over time and by geo region)
An administrator can adjust the following settings:
- Color scheme
- Default display currency
- Thousands separator
- Decimal separator
- Home page title, default view and number of assets
- Coin page title, page slug, affiliate URLs
Why choose Coin Market Cap Rankings plugin
- The plugin is built using modern technology stack (which includes reactive front-end framework, lazy loading of components, code splitting) and in accordance with WordPress Development Codex.
- The plugin is developed as a single page application, which means that all necessary files are loaded only once and no further page refresh is required to use the app for as long as needed. This approach provides the best possible performance and seamless user experience.
- The plugin establishes direct connections to the API, which guarantees the lowest possible or no load on your server at all.
- The plugin is compatible with all WordPress themes.
- Professional support is at your service to resolve any potential technical issues.
- CryptoCompare API — market data source
What license is required?
The Regular license entitles you to use the product on one website / domain only. If you want to use it on multiple websites / domains you have to purchase several Regular licenses (1 website = 1 license).
If you charge website users to have access to the product or its components you need to purchase the Extended license.
Please adhere to these rules. Read License FAQ for more information.
Themesforest authors — if you want to include this plugin into a theme please contact us to discuss partnership opportunities.