Where you get Quaility Work.
CodeIgniter Login with ion auth Library is a CodeIgniter based login and backend application to use as a starter kit for new projects. The login and registration system is completely taken care of members can get authorization rapidly with social accounts OR creating their own account. It provides secure login, authentication, authorization and complete user management.
The development is ongoing and improving. New features will also be added and current features will be improved based on buyer comments.
- Built with latest version of Code Igniter 3.1.11.
- Built with latest version of CI login library Ion auth 3.
- Ready with HMVC
- Social Login (Facebook,Twitter,Google,Instagram,Linkedin).
- Role-based access control (RBAC), Roles and Permissions.
- Google reCAPTCHA on registration.
- Flat Lab Admin theme.
- New Users Registration Enable/Disable
- User Profile (Change Avatar,Edit Profile,Change Password)
- Print pages with Dompdf.
- Print pages with Mpdf.
- Ion Auth is extremely configurable.
- Multiple language support.
- Secure user registration and login.
- Lost Password page, to allow users to reset their password.
- Secure password algorithm using Bcrypt.
- Enable or Disable Remember Me feature on login.
- Enable or Disable Email Activation for new user’s registration.
- Create Groups / Roles.
- Assign groups to users.
- Server side form validation.
- Client side validation with Jquery validation
- Admin & other User’s have their own access.
- Activate & Deactivate Users.
- Maximum Login Attempts.
- Is max login attempts exceeded.
- Increase Login Attempts.
- Account Lock Time.
- User cookies Extend on Login.
- Extend User Expiry Time.
- Track login attempts.
- Clear login attempts.
- Get login attempts num.
- Layout ( Boxed Page,Horizontal Menu,Mega Menu,Email Template ).
- Dashboard with Staff
- Full Feature Frontend
- Create New Task
- Complete Task
- Search Tasks
- Task Status
- Edit Task
- XSS Filtering
- CSRF protection
- Password hashing
- Validate input data
Admin LoginEmail : email@example.com.
Member LoginEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Front End Demo
Updated Theme to Bootstrap 4.
Updated Roles & Permissions for more easy to use. Updated Security of Roles & Permissions. Updated Codeigniter Version to 3.1.11.
Update Ion Auth Version from Ion Auth 2 to Ion Auth 3. Update Codeigniter Version to 3.1.10. Added New Feature Manage your Tasks.