CodeIgniter Login with ion auth Library is a CodeIgniter based login and backend application to use as a starter kit for new projects. The login and registration system is completely taken care of members can get authorization rapidly with social accounts OR creating their own account. Its provide secure login, authentication, authorization and complete user management.
The development is ongoing and improving. New features will also be added and current features will be improved based on buyer comments.
- Built with latest version of Code Igniter 3.1.5.
- Built with latest version of CI login library Ion auth.
- Social Login (Facebook,Twitter,Google,Instagram,Linkedin).
- Role-based access control (RBAC), Roles and Permissions.
- Print pages with Dompdf.
- Print pages with Mpdf.
- Ion Auth is extremely configurable.
- Multiple language ingeration in Ion Auth.
- Secure user registration and login.
- Lost Password page, to allow users to reset their password.
- Secure password algorithm using Bcrypt.
- Enable or Disable Remember Me feature on login.
- Login with email or username.
- CAPTCHA on registration.
- Enable or Disable Email Activation for new user’s registration.
- Create Groups / Roles.
- Assign groups to users.
- Client side and server side form validation.
- Create Users.
- Admin & other User’s have their own access.
- Activate & Deactivate Users.
- Maximum Login Attempts.
- Is max login attempts exceeded.
- Increase Login Attempts.
- Account Lock Time.
- User cookies Extend on Login.
- Extend User Expiry Time.
- Track login attempts.
- Clear login attempts.
- Get login attempts num.
- Layout ( Grid System,Static Sidebar,Boxed ).
- Forms ( Form Layout, Form Components, Form Pickers, Form Wizard, Form validation, Form Masks, Dropzone Uploader, Summernote, Markdown Editor, Inline Editor, Grid Forms ).
- Button varieties.
- Email Template
- A lot of static stuff available.
- XSS Filtering
- CSRF protection
- Password hashing
- Validate input data
Admin LoginEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member LoginEmail: email@example.com
Codeigniter Login with Ion Auth will be kept up-to-date to reflect the latest changes and new versions of the CodeIgniter framework. .
«If any question then Don’t be afraid to ask. I’m always interested in knowing your issues as it might help me fine-tune this product. »