SummaryThis is an HTML5 template that integrates with the Chat GPT APIs. Our goal is to provide an easy-to-use and highly customizable API code that allows you to train and add your own artificial intelligence solutions to the prompts.
Our product is customizable, allowing you to add or modify intelligent AI through prompts. With the aim of providing creative responses, our intelligent model with Chat GPT uses the theme of astrology to provide users with nine intelligent oracle prompts that include: Dream Meaning, My Zodiac Information, Tarot Reading (Major Arcana), Get Your Numerology Reading, Know Your Vocational Map, Discover Your Power Animal, Create your birth chart, Love Calculator and Chinese Zodiac.
To better meet your needs, it is possible to add or modify any of the nine resources already available.
- Easy to customize
- Clear documentation
- Responsive (compatible with mobile)
- No need for any database
- Add and modify artificial intelligence through a JSON file
- Option to delete conversations
- Option to save conversations
- Advanced models used: GPT 3.5 Turbo and text-davinci003
- DALL•E 2 API integration: create images during conversations
What you Get
- You can test on a local server or you can host the html files on your preferred hosting.
- Not available in the Fine-tuning models template
- Current model: GPT 3.5 Turbo or text-davinci-003
- It is necessary that you have a GPT chat API key, which can be obtained in openai website.
- It is recommended to use a version of PHP between 7.4.9 and 8.2.1.
- Your website must have active SSL
Test the TextStream on your server.https://polartemplates.com/text-stream/
How the API worksThe template is directly linked to the Chat GPT-3 API. Each request made to the API by the chat consumes tokens, also called credits. The number of tokens and credits consumed varies depending on the size and type of the request, as well as the GPT-3 model used.
Users can purchase additional tokens and credits as needed and monitor usage through their OpenAI account platform at https://platform.openai.com/account/usage
The cost of tokens and credits varies depending on the size of the question or answer processed by the API. If all tokens and credits are consumed, the user will not be able to make any more API requests until more are purchased.Users can check the price of each token and model via the following link: https://openai.com/pricing
Is this a SAAS product?
No, our goal with this product is to provide an HTML5 widget with integration to the Chat GPT API. The product does not have an administrative system, our goal is to make it easy for the user to purchase our template and easily implement our model into their systems according to their needs. We have plans to launch a SAAS model in the future with a CMS panel.