This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
Hi, I just bought this license (in behalf of Digit-a company), you have done a great job, congratulations!
We are looking for a more complex solution using this same code, our goal is that this script could be adapted to re-create and build a logo shape composed of three elements. If you are interested in take this job please let me know to contact you directly and give you a more accurate information.
Feel free to contact me on email@example.com
Is it possible to show more than ONE letter at a time? say, if i wanted to show the letters “AMT” getting formed by the dots. Is this possible or only one AFTER another letter?
It possible, load array of all letters as one array
Sorry, mate. Already found another solution (after 1 month of silence from your side)...
Love the code! I do however have some questions.
1. The canvas is quite pixelated on smaller screens i.e. smartphones. Any way to fix this?
2. I am trying to build a logo that consists of 2 elements which are close to each other, is it possible to create those two elements without them “connecting” to each other?
3. Is it possible to spawn more lines? i.e. when loading an array it absorbs all the lines and there are almost none left.
How do I make it retina ready?
1. This script now is not retina friendly now.
2. Script automatically calculate line length. You can modify script yourself if you want
3. Script automatically calculate count of dots based on canvas size, but you can modify script (var estimatedCount = Math.pow((w*h),delimiter); ) here
Do you have any plans to make it retina ready?
Please where I have to insert the “Load Array” and the “Code Canvas” it’s working but I don’t know how to load array and canvas, help please, thanks.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $3.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work