Random moves of particles, count of dots and connection distance selected by smart algorithm depend from count of dots and square of block.
Working on most browser (include mobile devices) without braking.
Particles leave from mouse cursor.
- You can load magnet dots array, and particles will leave from it. (In example magnet dots set behind the text, seems nice, are you agree?)
- You can select way to move particles: random, up, down, left, right.
- Diameter of point depend from connections.
- You can select color, and choose if need fill dots or not.
- You can choose the character of reflect, by physics law, or random.
- Make circle invisible with setDotsColor([0,0,0,0]). Interesting effect.
- Physical moves.
- When you resize browser particles not not lost, they are coming to canvas!
- More particles without braking.
- Smooth work on mobile devices.
- You can hide dots, visible only lines connections
- You can set canvas as background of full page, or block