If you need C# Code Generator for SQL Server/MS Access then click here.
If you need Code Generator for Entity Framework (C#/VB.Net) then click here.
If you need PHP Code Generator for MySQL/MySQLi/PDO then click here.
C# DAL Generator for MySQL is a .net desktop application that generates C# Data Access Layer for MySQL database. The purpose of this application is to make software development easy. It creates C# classes (one per table) that contain methods for CRUD operations. The generated code can be used in web as well as desktop apps.
Save $20Click here to download the same app (without source) for just $19.
Video DemoClick here to view the video demo.
- It creates C# classes (one for each table).
- Supports MySQL database.
- The class contains all columns of the table as properties.
- Data types have been handled nicely.
- Creates methods for CRUD operations.
- Sorting has been handled.
- Pagination has been handled.
- Primary key is automatically detected for each table.
- Composite primary key is supported.
- Nullable columns have been handled.
- Auto Increment column has been handled.
- Timestamp column has been handled.
- Completely indented code is generated.
- The generated code can be used in both desktop and web applications.
- All the following data types of MySQL are supported:
tinyint, smallint, mediumint, int, integer, bigint, decimal,
float, double, real, serial, bit, date, datetime, timestamp,
time, year, char, varchar, nvarchar, tinytext, text, mediumtext,
longtext, binary, varbinary, tinyblob, mediumblob, blob,
longblob, enum, set
- Source code has also been provided so that to enable users to make changes according to their programming structure.
- C# Class: For each table one C# class is created that contains all columns of the table as properties.
- Add Method: It is an instance method. It adds a new record to the relevant table. Nullable columns have been handled properly. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped while inserting a record. Relevant property of the auto increment column is populated after record is inserted.
- Update Method: It is an instance method. It updates an existing record. Auto increment and timestamp columns are skipped while updating a record.
- Delete Method: It is a static method. It deletes an existing record. It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- Get Method: It is a static method. It gets an existing record (an instance of the class is created and all properties are populated). It takes primary key columns values as parameters.
- GetAll Method: It is a static method. It gets all records of the relevant table. You can also specify search columns. If sorting/pagination is enabled then the relevant code will also be generated.