This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients processed by BrainTree Payment Solutions (braintreepayments.com).
Installation and configuration of the script take less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and braintreepayments.com account).
There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need to have braintreepayments.com account
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
- credit card type guesser
- “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
- Recurring Billing (BrainTree Recurring Billing and PayPal Website Payments Standard “Recurring”)
- Subscription cancellation functionality for braintree payments
- Subscription cancellation and payment refunds email notifications for paypal website payments standard
- Subscription cancellation notification email for administrator
- displays all your subscription plans from braintreepayments.com account (you can filter them as well).
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
- 1 configuration file to edit.
- automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
- setup services or products with pre-defined prices (in config file)
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except sensitive card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between Test environment and Live environment (config file)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/braintree-payment-terminal/
1) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/braintree-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please type any credit card name, card number should be – 4111111111111111 with any CVV and any future date. (Other cards can be found here: https://www.braintreepayments.com/docs/php/reference/sandbox)
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
Changelogv1.1 released on February 27, 2019:
- updated Braintree PHP SDK library to latest version
- initial release on 16 February 2013