React Native currently creates vibrant wave in mobile application development. “Write once, Run anywhere”, then you can effectively produce mobile app across all platforms including iOS & Android by one language with “Native effect”.
BeoUI eases your journey and saves your time by introducing you how to build the app from scratch and supporting document visually. Simultaneously, BeoUI provides complete beautiful templates integrating diverse animations which you can directly and smoothly apply into React Native. BeoUI supports users by updating templates to match with the latest version from React Native and fixing any potential issue to ensure that every template works well.
Variety and high-quality React Native templates, cool animations and the ease of customizing themes are exclusive benefits of BeoUI. We not only create charming User Interface, excellent User Experience, but also give you control over screen designs and flow of your apps.
Reveal more cool features from BeoUI in here!
Website & Video:Supporting website: http://beostore.io
App demo via Expo: https://exp.host/@minhcasi/beoui
iOs demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZNOM_lJrI
Android demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnuON2_iru8
Installing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcY81tPkhNA
User guide: https://www.gitbook.com/book/beostore/beostore/details
And more document from the download package.
Feature list:– Intro page with parallax effect
– Login: sign up & sign in
– Shop with list view and 2 column views.
– Product detail & slide show.
– Checkout page: shipping address, payment info, confirm & complete
– Profile: my order, tracking order, wishlist, notification
Note: this’s a UI theme, it has not been a fully integration with the back-end yet.
Change logs:version 2.0
1. Add layout news: simple list view 2. Add layout news: one column list view 3. Add layout news: two column list view 4. Add layout news: card swipe view 5. Update React Native to latest 0.42 & dependencies library. 6. Add layout news: homepage 7. Fix some minor issues from Intro page.
Release first version 1.0