Get app demo from Appstore and Google Play
Support Ticket: https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues
BeoNews is an app that does magic for your website by converting your Wordpress website into mobile true native app with customized contents within a fillip.
What is “customized content”? BeoNews transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in Wordpress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time. To engage with customers on mobile, we need mobile app. BeoNews maximizes your customers’ experience and usability through UX flow in both Android and iOs.
With BeoNews, your mobile app can take your customers through all multimedia such as video, photo, blog listing, Youtube and Vimeo smoothly. Sometimes, your customers may want to download information offline or to share with friends, BeoNews store your data to Firebase and synchronize across your mobile devices, it’s also support smoothly all both Facebook and Google login.
BeoNews provides you a solution to engage and maintain the relationship with your customers through true mobile native app that is easy to control and simple to manage.
Change logsversion 4.3.0 – 25 Aug 2022
1. Update - compatible with Expo 45.x 2. Update - fix some incompatibile library.version 4.2.0 – 21 Aug 2021
1. Update - compatible with Expo 42.x 2. Update - fix some incompatibile library.version 4.1.0 – 18 Oct 2020
1. Update - compatible with Expo 39.x 2. Update - fix some incompatibile library.version 4.0.0 – 24 Aug 2020
1. Update - compatible with Expo 38.x 2. Update - upgrade performance and some major bugs fixesversion 3.0.6 – 28 Nov 2019
1. Update - fix the scroll to index issues 2. Update - minor bug fixesversion 3.0.5 – 04 Nov 2019
1. Update - latest Expo 0.35version 3.0.4 – 22 Jul 2019
1. Update - latest Expo 0.33 2. Update - replace ListView component by FlatList 3. Update - latest package.json library 4. Update - minor bug fix and performance improvementversion 2.9.1 – 27 Dec 2018
1. ReDesign the Post Detail page 2. Add new Onboarding with Lotties support 3. Navigate between pages is now so smoothly 4. Fix slow issues on Androidsversion 2.8.6 – 10 Aug 2018
1. Fixed logins issues due to recent Facebook SDK update. 2. Fixed Missing homepage data (go to Home > go to Category > go to Home) 3. Fixed Sign up issues 4. Fixed Youtube fullscreen on Android 5. Update build script by using latest expo-cli 6. Update to latest libraries (React Native & some related libraries)version 2.8.5 – 31 May 2018
1. Fix video issue on post detail & upgrade animate 2. Add sanitize-html to fix crashing issue 3. Fix limit post on the categories page 4. Fix Admod component issues 5. Update to latest librariesversion 2.8.4 – 23 May 2018
1. Update RN to the latest version and react-navigation 2.0.2 2. Fix youtube width issues 3. Fix hidden menu, replace by overlay (as the issue could not be fixed https://github.com/root-two/react-native-drawer/issues/349) 4. IMPORTANT: improve performance and refactor stateless and pure components.version 2.8.3 – 24 Apr 2018
1. Fix Detail post: image could not be drag to scroll up 2. Fix Detail post: Related & comment not always appearversion 2.8.2 – 1 Apr 2018
1. Add image cache 2. Fix list.length issue 3. Fix reload issue on the homepage 4. Fix Sharing title 5. Fix video crashing issue 6. Fix Searching issues 7. Update latest react native and dependencies libraries 8. Upgrade performance 9. IMPORTANT: Add installing script: yarn setup (also update installing guide)version 2.8.1 – 25 Jan 2018
1. Fixed toolbar button for custom page component - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/42 2. Fixed categories blank issues - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/41 3. Fixed setting page black background, and add toolbar - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/39 4. Improve Android left sidebar & improve performance 5. Fixed https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/36 6. Fixed font size and setting issue - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/34 7. Update index.js file - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/33 8. Update latest React Native 9. Fix webview issue when rendering post detail 10. Add login modal to left sidebar
v.3.0 – 05/07.2017.
Release new Expo version