Auto Grid Responsive Gallery Wordpress
This is a Wordpress plugin that scans a folder in your Wordpress and its subfolders containing images.
The subfolders will be the categories that will appear at the top, and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery with the images.
You only need to Drag and Drop images into a folder. And add the gallery in your posts or pages with this short code: [autoGrid]
You only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
The images are uploaded via FTP, so you can take advantage of the goodies of FTP uploads using droplets. For example: “transmit” (for MAC) or “FTP Droplet Lite” (for Windows)
Then you only would have to drag and drop the images into a folder in your desktop computer and that’s it, the droplet will automatically connect to your folder in your Wordpress.
- Don’t need to code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing images
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Accept Images of any dimensions
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Using JSON for a faster retrive of information
- Easy implementation ever so you can add it to your page super fast and easy, and also make more instances very quick (just by adding a HTML line of code)
- Order the images By Name, By Date or Randomly
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is not be required
- Specify the number of images to load on every ajax request so you don’t have all of them at first when the page loads
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Support
You can take a look to the documentation HERE
----> Update: Sep 8, 2014 Fixed some bugs with new version of Chrome and Opera ----> Update: Jan 22, 2014 Changed the loading plugin and also now you can order the categories the same way you do the images with a-, b-, c-, etc. ----> Update: October 17, 2013 Fixed some issues with the lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window ----> Update: October 16, 2013 Made changes on the design Added the Lazy Load feature Added new loading and filtering effects ----> Update: July 18, 2013 IE was showing fat images in the lightbox and now is fix ----> Update: July 15, 2013 New Option "Images Order In All" so when you are in the all tab the images will be load in order as well ----> Update: July 4, 2013 (replace autoGrid.min.js) Fixed a small console errors ----> Update: June 28, 2013 (replace gridGallery.css) Fixed a small bug when you click the load more images button, Also fixed a centering issue of the lightbox in firefox ----> Update: June 25, 2013 (replace reader.php file) Fixed some issues when there is no categories, also some JSON security was implemented ----> Update: June 21, 2013 NEW HUGE UPDATE The plugin was made totally from scratch again, reusing just few lines of code so now it has a better structure and fixed bugs and undesired behaviors. I improved the design and added many features and effects. It is a totally new plugin so the changes are not compatible with the old version, but you can always stick with the old version which I do not recommend. ----> Update: April 22, 2013 Now it support multiple Galleries in your WP, just to the shortcode pass a parameter specifying the url of another gallery, for example: [gridGallery directory="gallery2"] Now you can link to your posts, if you want an image of the grid to link to a post instead of opening the lightbox just in the name of the image specify the url after "$$" for example like this: image2$$sample-page.png ----> Update: Feb 20, 2013 Fixed some problem with the background color option in the admin page.
The images on the live preview were made by my friend named “Gema Ramirez” and you may contact her here: