This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Couple of pre-Sale questions:
1. Is it easy to change compare icon into “Add to compare” text link or button?
2. Is it possible to display only “Specs” tab on single product page and disable that “metro main features” thing?
3. Is it possible to have “Product variations” where single product can have different variation with different specs, or do I will I have to add each variation as separate product?
4. is there “Clear comparison list” button option on compare slide-in sidebar? or will user have to manually remove each product from the list?
5. On demo comparison page, I see each group of specs starts with product image, is it possible to disable this picture?
6. When you add new product from different category, and you already have products from old category to the comparison slide-in, it just shows that old product list. Is it possible to switch to new product comparison list if product from different category is added?
1. You have to edit template files to change compare button, in new update the compare icon should be replaced with a checkbox along with add to compare text.
2. Yes you can disable main features and tabs settings from control panel.
3. No variations available yet, you have to add each variation as separate product.
4.User needs to remove each product 1 by 1 from comparison list panel.
5. Yes you can disable product thumbnails for comparison tables from control panel.
6. It will be display the products by category which you are previously selected.
Thanks. Bought it.
Another suggestion: can you add “Show only difference” text link/button to the comparison page in next update?
this button/link will hide rows that have same values and only leave rows which have different values. That way, user can clearly see what exactly is different in compared products.
Thanks, would try in next updates.
How do I set up pages? Documentation makes zero sense.
compare page redirects to random JGk6vr67r4 page and displays error 404.
I also installed “WP Bootstrap Starter” Theme but content is kinda stuck in the middle of theme? disabled tabs but now nothing gets displayed and for some reason products first page is just blank thumbnail and only second photo is the real photo…
How do I even install demo content? Documentation is really confusing…
You have to setup all required pages from APS Settings > General
Select unique pages for Main catalog, brands list, comparisons list and compare page.
Then flush your permalinks from Settings > Permalinks.
You can import demo content from data.json (file included in download package) by using import function from APS plugin.
Is the admin panel available to demo?
Otherwise, do you have a “lite” version of the plugin with reduced functionality?
No admin demo is not available for security reasons, also there is only premium version is available.
Is Arena Products Store mobile optimized? I mean is it responsive
Yes the Arena Products Store – WordPress plugin is responsive, support mobiles and tablets.
Can I get the demo of how this plugin would look like in mobile and tablet?
The demo is only available for desktop version
Visit the demo in your mobile/tablet devices.
I am planning to buy the Arena Products Store but I am afraid it might increase the load time of my website. Can you share anything on what impact it will have on my website load time?
The Arena Products Store – WordPress plugin is optimized for great performance even with thousands of products and comparisons, it might not effect on your sites performance.
I want to add adsense ads within the overview and specs section. Would I be able to do that?
If yes, then how?
Plus, would I be able to add the adsense ads to the sidebar if I am using this plugin?
There are action hooks available to inject your ad code in various places of templates, you can add your ads in sidebars using text widgets.
Our APS Ads Manager (add-on) plugin for Arena Products Store is just finished and launched soon, you may use APS Ads Manager (add-on) to easily monetize your site with advertisements.
This APS Ad Manager (add-on) could be used simultaneously with Arena product store?
and when will it be launched?
What do you mean by action hooks available? I am not very technical so can you please explain me how would I do that?
I mean how would I add ad-sense ads within the spec and overviewsection
Everything is described in documentation, you have to purchase the plugin to do these things.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work