Apples is a puzzle HTML5 game. The goal of the game is to clear all the apples from the level avoiding any apple crossing the bottom line.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
Please note that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
In order to simplify the implementation of the 50 extra levels pack, from the update of April 28th 2016, level’s loading is managed by JSON.
Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Full Screen feature added
- Level Panel Added
- Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: