Halloween Shooter is a HTML5 classic arcade game. The goal of the game is to clear all the pumpkins from the level avoiding any pumpkin crossing the bottom line.
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device
- On very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
- The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are DISABLED ON MOBILE DEVICES to avoid compatibility issues.
More info into help file (see documentation).
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
In order to simplify the implementation of the 50 extra levels pack, from the update of July 26th 2016, level’s loading is managed by JSON.
Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- FULL SCREEN feature added
- Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
-Level Panel Added with JSON file
- Button fullscreen added
- Sound library updated
- Orientation panel added for mobile devices
- Bug fixed on Soundtrack for IOS devices
- Bug fixed on retina devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: