Preview Screenshots/01_preview1.png Preview Screenshots/02_preview2.png Preview Screenshots/03_preview3.png Preview Screenshots/04_preview4.png Preview Screenshots/05_preview5.png Preview Screenshots/06_preview6.png Preview Screenshots/07_preview7.png Preview Screenshots/08_preview8.png Preview Screenshots/09_preview9.png Preview Screenshots/10_preview10.png Preview Screenshots/11_preview11.png Preview Screenshots/12_preview12.png Preview Screenshots/13_preview13.png Preview Screenshots/14_preview14.png Preview Screenshots/15_preview15.png Preview Screenshots/16_preview16.png Preview Screenshots/17_preview17.png Preview Screenshots/18_preview18.png Preview Screenshots/19_preview19.png Preview Screenshots/20_preview20.png Preview Screenshots/21_preview21.png Preview Screenshots/22_preview22.png Preview Screenshots/23_preview23.png Preview Screenshots/24_preview24.png Preview Screenshots/25_preview25.png
Product DescriptionAngular 2 Shopping Cart is a Single Page Shopping Cart Web Application with many useful features of an eCommerce website. It is lightweight, flexible, adaptive, secure and easy to install. Just Install it and start selling your products and receive payments through PayPal.
Angular 2 Shopping Cart has an easy administration page is built with Express Framework in Nodejs that gives you full control over category, brands, products, orders, roles, accounts and settings.
With our responsive, you will have your site displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Single page web app (SPA) created using Angular 2
- Featured Products
- Latest Products
- Mosted View
- Best Seller
- Product Search
- Checkout with Paypal
- My Account
- My Orders
- Use Express Framework built Admin Control Panel
- Use Express Framework publish Restful Web Serivces to Front-End
- Categories Management
- Brands Management
- Products Management
- Orders Management
- Roles Management
- Accounts Management
- Admin Profile
- Securely built and prevent security attacks
- A server with Node.js installed
- MongoDB server
Install DatabaseCreate new database on your hosting and import files in Database folder to new database. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Back-End\database.js file and change value to mongodb as below:
- var db = monk(‘url to access mongodb’);
- Run website and login with default account:
- Open Front-End\app\services\rest.service.ts file
and change values to connect back-end as below:
- BASE_URL: url connect to back-end
- keyValue: key is created from back-end
Product SupportIf you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – June 02, 2017