Preview Screenshots/01_preview01.png Preview Screenshots/02_preview02.png Preview Screenshots/03_preview03.png Preview Screenshots/04_preview04.png Preview Screenshots/05_preview05.png Preview Screenshots/06_preview06.png Preview Screenshots/07_preview07.png Preview Screenshots/08_preview08.png Preview Screenshots/09_preview09.png Preview Screenshots/10_preview10.png Preview Screenshots/11_preview11.png Preview Screenshots/12_preview12.png Preview Screenshots/13_preview13.png Preview Screenshots/14_preview14.png Preview Screenshots/15_preview15.png Preview Screenshots/16_preview16.png Preview Screenshots/17_preview17.png Preview Screenshots/18_preview18.png Preview Screenshots/19_preview19.png Preview Screenshots/20_preview20.png Preview Screenshots/21_preview21.png Preview Screenshots/22_preview22.png Preview Screenshots/23_preview23.png Preview Screenshots/24_preview24.png Preview Screenshots/25_preview25.png
Product DescriptionOctopusCodes Angular 7 Shopping Cart is a single page Shopping Cart web application with many useful features of an eCommerce website. It is lightweight, flexible, adaptive, secure and easy to install. Just Install it and start selling your products and receive payments through PayPal.
OctopusCodes Angular 7 Shopping Cart has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, brands, products, orders, roles, accounts and settings.
With our responsive, you will have your site displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Single page web app (SPA) created using Angular 7, NodeJS
- Fastest shop experience
- Fast Product Search
- Faster Add to Cart and Product Details
- Checkout with Paypal Integration
- Facility for Multi level Category
- Facility for Brand
- Filter Product with: Latest, Mosted View and Best Seller
- Categories Management
- Brands Management
- Products Management
- Orders Management
- Roles Management
- ccounts Management
- Admin Profile
- Securely built and prevent security attacks
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
- Angular 7
Install Database on HostingCreate new database on your hosting and run angularjs7shoppingcart.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip angularjs7shoppingcart.zip file in Back End folder and upload to your hosting.
- Open database.php file in angularjs7shoppingcart\application\config foler
and change values of hostname, database, username and
password as below:
- hostname: your server name
- database: your database name
- username: your username
- password: your password
- Open config.php file in application\config foler
and change value of base_url as below:
- $config[‘base_url’]: your domain name
- Run website and login with default account:
Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
- Change setting values from admin panel.
- Download and install latest Nodejs from https://nodejs.org/en/download/.
- Unzip angularjs7shoppingcart.zip file in Front End folder. Change setting values in app\services\rest.service.ts file as below:
- BASE_URL: url access restful web services from server
- keyValue: value from general setting in admin panel
Product SupportIf you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email email@example.com Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – Oct 23, 2019