AdAdmin is a banner managerA script code is made and can be used to show ad spot anywhere, like this:
(embed it where you want)
Do you have a growing website and you’re going to sell banners? Are you already selling adv positions on your site? Do you need to track impressions and clicks on banners in an easy way? This software is and adv-server, a software that manages advertisings on sites, you can manage banners made with GIF, JPG, PNG, or SWF flash files, or external scripts (such as Google Adsense). You can create different positions and manage multiple banners on each positions, which are automatically rotated.
Features listHere is a full list of the features:
- SWF files with alternative image for mobile (iPhones and iPads)
- Unlimited number of positions (you can create by yourself!)
- Automatically rotates unlimited banners on each positions
- Can coexists with installed CMS such as Wordpress
- Can deliver banners to external servers/sites
- Banner impressions can be limited by dates (from, to)
- Banner can be limited with a total number of click (NEW!)
- Banner can be limited with a total number of impressions
- Banner can be limited with a daily number of impressions
- Banner are grouped in Campaigns which belongs to clients
- Campaign and banner statistics with charts
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Guest users to let the clients see their statistics (try the preview!)
This is the same access you will be able to send to your clients. Only the administrators can mange the banners.
Read full documentationStill not sure? Read the full documentation to understand better how it works: you can read it here. It’s the same doc file included in the CodeCanyon package.
HistoryHere is the history of this software so you can see how it is mantained:
1/1/2015 - v. 3 released 09/01/2015 - v. 3.1 minor fixes and better documentation 04/15/2016 - v. 3.2 https support 07/27/2016 - v. 3.3 upgraded for PHP version grater than 5.4 08/02/2016 - v. 3.4 new features (chart period navigation) and minor bug fixes 08/04/2016 - v. 3.5 new features (recover password) and minor bug fixes 08/29/2016 - v. 3.6 possibility to limit banner views by number of click, and bug fixes 08/31/2016 - v. 3.61 bug fixes 11/11/2016 - v. 3.62 added under the charts a table with data visulized (easy to copy), and bug fixes 08/25/2017 - v. 3.65 graphics update and added dateformat 11/05/2018 - v. 3.7 compatibilty with PHP 7.x 11/08/2018 - v. 3.7(bis) fix a missing dir 10/12/2018 - v.3.71 compatibilty with PHP 7.2
How to upgradeWhen a fix or a new version is published you will receive an email from CodeCanyon. When you dowload the updated version you can just overwrite all files on your server except the
pons-settings.phpin the root.