This plugin manipulates a flat panorama image and uses jQuery to rotate, add hotspots and integrate it on mobile, touchpad and desktop browsers. It offers a very realistic experience, giving the sensation that the user is right there on the location. You can have multiple such viewers on a page, add hotspots to them and make an integration with your favorite jQuery plugins (lightbox, carousel, etc.).
What Buyers Are Saying
Perfect work, perfect support! Thank you so much.
This can cover a good range of requirements for web development features.
Awesome quality, we love it!
I must say this excellent panorama script is something I have waited for a long time. It’s simply a superb creation. The more I look at it, the more I like it!
It’s a beautiful plugin: lightweight, powerful, easy to use. I found this plugin, and everything got a lot better. No more 942-step panorama creation & upload, no more dirty iframes & embeds; just simple images with straightforward control over behavior, and nice light [read: fast] code in operation.
- mobile and touchpad support
- mouse wheel support
- auto-scroll with sliding controls
- 180/360 degree visibility setting
- can be used in a responsive design
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- hotspots + fancybox integration (for reference)
- multiple panorama selection + carouFredSel integration (for reference)