We design and develop awesome application based on Android
Before start asking questions, please read rules below :
- Please make sure you was read documentation before you ask or contact to me.
- We are not available for freelance work.
- We don’t give advice to change, modify or make the extra features in the app
- Our support only related with the app configuration and documentation
- if you’d like to integrate any further functionalities, you’re always free to integrate this functionality, but please keep in mind that help with this is beyond the scope of our support.
- We aren’t affiliated with Google, and no it doesn’t responsible for the decision to Google approved applications
- We dislike questions that continuously, disturbing, promoting or linked with other app on this comment section!
- Don’t paste too much code or error log in the comment section, because it’s very disturbing and we dislike it
- we do not give advice to users to change, modify the code or move one or other design element, all changes in the code of the product and design you do at your own risk.
- Feel free to make a request, we do replying all requests and trying to help everyone with what we can. We currently have a high volume of tickets and our current response time is between 1 to 4 days.
- Our schedule time work and support Monday – Friday from 09:00 am to 16:00 pm GMT+7. we will provide help support outside these hours with considering that among the buyers have different time zones if possible.
- Email Support : email@example.com
LicenseAs per Envato rules, you must purchase the app under an Extended License if :
- You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
- You plan to make application to your client
- You plan to sell your own version of this app ( build app) on Flippa and similar markets
Google no longer support building apps with Eclipse. Their last update to Eclipse was August 2015. The Eclipse ADT plugin is no longer supported latest Google libraries. Android Studio is now the official IDE for Android, so, for the updated version in 2017 and further, we only provide Android Studio projects only in the default download package.