Mobile apps team - creative design & Android development studio
We are Mobile apps team. We create Android apps and templates. We’ve been developing mobile apps since 2012. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable.
We are following Android Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends. See our portfolio and follow us.
Before start asking questions on email or Item comment please read rules below first:
- Please make sure you was read documentation before you ask or contact to me.
- We aren’t affiliated with Google, and no it doesn’t responsible for the decision to Google approved applications
- Help us improve the item : We’ve test item using some devices, but its very possible there any bug/crash we didn’t found. So for us easy fixing please inform us WHEN bug/crash appear and WHAT the device used (brand name and android version). We very thankful about it.
- Our free support only related with the app configuration and documentation
- Request about modification (or customization) of the item NOT Included. We open for Question.
- Be polite and describable when post a question on comment item. So that it will easy for other buyers.
- ( 23.59 – 08.00 ) OFFLINE TIME Actually that is my sleep time, you can check my time HERE
- We cannot GUARANTEE can give good support, good support is relative for each individual. and we dislike questions that continuously and disturbing.
Email Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
LicenseAs per Envato rules, you must purchase the app under an Extended License if :
- You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
- You plan to make application to your client
- You plan to sell your own version of this app ( build app) on Flippa and similar markets
Deprecated! Google no longer support building apps with Eclipse. Their last update to Eclipse was August 2015. The Eclipse ADT plugin is no longer supported latest Google libraries. Android Studio is now the official IDE for Android, so, for the updated version in 2017 and further, we only provide Android Studio projects only in the default download package.