Increase your business with iOS and Android applications
10+ Years experience in iOS and Android Application development.
Being a highly mission focused and driven individual, I thrive when there are well planned out tasks to undertake. I will loyally devote my time to create the most efficient and presentable solution to clients, and will not stop until I have achieved my objective.
I have used excellent communication skills in tandem with an extensive technical knowledge to help resolve problems for clients while streamlining business procedures and applying new standards. I also believe mutually beneficial collaboration with confidence from both sides.
Arriving at work ahead of schedule, well prepared and presented is what I pride myself in.I have learned that being organised will allow for the best productivity.
With a strong background and awareness I can oversee the necessary actions and approach my work in the most appropriate fashion to deliver the best possible product.
Technical Skills for iOS development:
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift.
- Experience with IOT applications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services – Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, VOIP services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- In-depth knowledge of Apple approval & distribution process. ( iTunes connect )
- Successfully developed and uploaded application on iTunes or published on clients server.
- Have published so many iOS apps in the app store.
- Regular interaction with version control software. (GitHub , Source Tree)
- Experience with JSON, XML and interfacing iPhone/iPad applications to server side API’s.
- Experience with video calling and live chat, group chat using XMPP.
- Experience with Beacon and BLE devices.
- Google Map Service, MapBox, SLC, OpenStreetMap SDK, Yandex Map SDK
- Firebase, Realm, Parse, Couchbase, BaasBox, Layer, Pusher, Deployd, REST, Socket, MySQL, SQLite, JSON, XML
- Social networks API: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Foursquare, Flickr, Weibo, WeChat
- TestFlight, Crashlytics, Intercom, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, iAd, Admob, Push Notification, Dropbox SDK
- In-App Purchase, Stripe SDK, PayPal, CardFlight, Card.io
Technical Skills for Android development:
- Tools: RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger, Toothpick, Room, Picasso, Glide, JUnit, Mockito, Android architecture components, Moxy, Mosby
- Local storages: SQLite, Realm, PaperDB
- Frameworks: Android, Flutter, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, AdMob, Google Maps, Segment, Iterable, Apollo GraphQL
- Architecture: Clean, MVP, MVVM, SOLID, DRY, KISS
- Environments: Android Studio, JIRA, Trello, Youtrack, Git, Jenkins, Upsource
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban
- Other: RESTful, GraphQL
Customization & Freelance
To get in touch with a freelancer that is familiar with our products, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote for your job/project. Rating
If you decide to rate 4 stars or lower we will contact you by email to ask how we can improve our service in order to create a 5 star experience and of course, provide support if required.