Why ZS World map?
ZS World Map is a perfect solution to tag the important locations anywhere on the globe.
- An user-friendly, interactive map to set up an unlimited number of markers for your business locations, customers, partners, places you plan to travel to, or any other location based data presentation.
- Update the location coordinates at any time for no additional cost.
- No need to deal with the unwanted features and traffic oriented price rates of other map applications.
- To assure your satisfaction ZS World Map offers 6 months of technical support.
- for presentation of your travel plans or memories
- for geografic displaying of your international partners or your branch offices placement
- for data visualisation (for example making information about COVID-19 per countries)
- for display statistics (fertility, GDP)
- for present world news (each country can have infobox with hyperlink to your article)
Where I can use it?
About ZS World map
ZS World map is a most detailed svg world map! This map contains a lot of islands, limits are neats and very detailed! In this version you have possibility to easely set markers with information you will see at infobox (as on google maps or mapbox). Countries also have possibility to display infobox. The interactive template of the world map gives you an easy way to install and customize a professional looking interactive map with all countries. If you need to show only one country you can easely disable all another paths (remove them manually or with one line of code) and select map center and initial zoom.
Features:1. The map consists of HTML/CSS/JS/SVG files.
2. Markers using coordinates
3. It works on different platforms without any additional plugins.
4. Editable infobox over each country and marker for.
5. Responsivness. This map can fit in its available dimension without horizontal scroll
7. Full documentation included
Each country can be customized independently (color, infobox etc).
File Included :1. folder with documentation (html file with some images)
2. an file index.html (svg with pathes)
3. an file with styles (zs_world_map.css)
4. an file with logic for hover (zs_world_map.js)
5. an file with our settings (zs_main.js)
6. an file with svg vector map (ZSmap.svg)
7. an external connection of jQuery
2021/03/03 - v.1.3.0 fixing of zoom-out bug with initial zoom 2021/03/03 - v.1.2.0 Possibility of setting center and default zoom + possibility of displaying only one country 2021/02/27 - v.1.1.0 Adding of pinch-zooming for mobile and touch devices 2021/02/24 - v.1.0.1 Adding of possibility for change marker sizes 2021/02/17 - v.1.0.0 Initial Release