WordPress end-to-end user messaging system, built with React-Redux. It enables user private messaging, send notification for unread messages. User can upload image, media files within message. It has built in user privacy system. It supports bbPress & BuddyPress.
Recommended MYSQL version is 5.6 or above.
For try the demo use this following credentials
Username: user1 Password: password Username: user2 Password: password
List of features
- bbPress Supported
- BuddyPress Supported
- AWS S3 files storing facility
- Multiple file type upload supported
- Message notification
- User privacy control
- Message seen option
- Delete Message
- LightBox for multiple images
- image thumbnail support
v2.3 – 10 Oct 2019
- Fixing message not sending issue
v2.2 – 23 Sep 2019
- Mobile device new conversation button issue fix - New message modal close issue fixed - Fixed url linkify issue - Fixed deleted message not seen issue - Fixed go to conversation issue
v2.1 – 23 Mar 2019
- Added a new settings for few text - Fix search conversation glitch - Fix send new message glitch - Fix mysql and mariaDB version issue - Fix focus issue - Fix server time issue.
v2.0 – 30 Sep 2018
- Added actions and filters on message sent, seen and more - Added Role based chatbox feature - Added system status page - Added restriction before plugin installation for unmet requirements - Fix firefox messaging time issue - Fix firefox message sending issue
v1.0.8 – 3 May 2018
- fixed: Class not found issue - added: Send Button added for new chat
v1.0.7 – 30 April 2018
- fixed: Fully language ready - fixed: Multiple shortcode render in same page issue - added: French, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian .po/.mo files added
v1.0.6 – 10 April 2018
- BuddyPress Profile Page issue fix - Script Loading optimized
v1.0.4 – 8 January 2018
- Limit user options to single and group of users. - Language Support - Metakey grouping - Enable/Disable Avatar.
v1.0.3 – 4 January 2018
- React 16 support - Few Security issue fix - Improved Image Lightbox - Few style changes - Mozilla Firefox issue fix
v1.0.2 – 1 November 17
- Update: Notification icon Update: CSS design issue fix - Remove: Some conflict with twitter bootstrap based theme
v1.0.1 – 19 September 17
- added: Gravatar support - fixed: functional issues
v1.0 – 6 September 17
- Initial release.