Hi. I want to add some custom CSS, but CSS in files in theme, don’t work. How can I apply some custom CSS?
<style>you code here !</style>
Hi. Work and apply the style. Thanks. But then I get a grey line: https://hormicapturas.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Preguntas_Frecuentes_2016-10-23_13-06-24.png
How can I fix?
Edit: Don’t Worry. I fix using:
< pre style=”display:none;”>
<style>you code here !</style>
Hi. How can I remove xdocs from url? I want to get a permalink like yourdomain.com/slug not yourdomain.com/xdocs/slug
It may cause some issue. Please check this solution.
We are using you xdocs, we like it but can you add an option so we are able to provide direct link/url to users of particular section.
Can you please explain a bit more.
I am talking about able to share external link for a particular section. see the screenshot below https://www.evernote.com/l/AcwSqaE_G99D_7PRn2SMLfsE5wPG9yAoD-4
The screenshot is from https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/start-with-woocommerce-in-5-steps/#section-1
Did you get a chance to look into this
Yes. But you can add a button or icon link in each section using shotcodes.
Hi Xvelopers I’m buying the XDOCS theme. I was wondering if you could help me with the following:
1. Is it possible to make the left menu scrollable? Right now if the menu extends further than the reach of the monitor screen, it is not possible to scroll down the menu further. For example a menu which is scrollable: http://regelgeving.advocatenorde.nl/content/verordening-op-de-advocatuur
2. There are 2 submenu levels: H1 & H1.1. is it possible to add a third level: H1.1.1?
3. In this other doc it had standard chapternumbers in the menu and content. Is it possible to add these standard chapternumbers to your product? Or is it best to do this manually? Example standard chapternumbers: http://plugins.pressapps.io/document/document-2/
Thank you for your time!
Sorry for delay. xdocs supports 2 level menu and its scrollable using mouse wheal. Chapter number feature is not yet added.
Hi xvelopers, I love the plugin really much.. almost done with everything I got 2 questions…
1. Is it possible to implement a 3 level menu? If yes.. that would be great
I added some image maps on the website to make some flowchart pictures cliackable.. BUT there is a problem… if I try to add a image maps image via a plugin shortcode or generated HTML image map… It won’t work OR it isn’t responsive. So the positions are not at the right place.
2. Is is possible to place a responsive image map in the documentation that will always work. If yes, how?
When the page is scrolled down, Sidebar Nav moves to the same direction.
But, if Chinese character filling in a Sidebar Title and main body , Sidebar Nav doesn’t work properly.
Sidebar Nav doesn’t go after the page location.
Can you please send me link of your document.
Its because of URL is not the same as the section id. Its converting to some hash string may be because of Chinese.
What can we do to make Sidebar Nav work properly?
Should i take out Chinese letters from Title and Body?
No, i’m afraid i couldn’t do that , Chinese is a necessity in our pages.
If we can’t use the other language on your platform , why don’t let us know in advance ?
If you don’t have a solution on this problem, i think your code is defective product.
So, i’d like to get a refund for this Code.
It supposed to work. I will update plugin with some extra options next week. If it will not solve your problem I will refund.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
When I am trying to view the post I received 404 error page not found How to display xdocs content?
Please save permalinks in your wordpress settings and check again.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10