WPTerminal is shell-like tool to solve many tedious tasks you’re facing during development and maintenance of your WordPress website. Designed for servers without shell accesss and low-memory limits. Edit any text file, make copies and backups, run custom sql queries, change file permissions and much more. With just ONE tool.
Tools available at your fingerprints
- wpterm – print WPTerminal information
- man – an interface to the reference manuals
- clear – clear the screen
- pwd – print name of current/working directory
- cd – change the working directory
- ls – list directory contents
- cat – concatenate files and print on the standard output
- touch – change file timestamps
- edit – internal file editor
- rename – rename file
- cp – copy files and directories
- mv – move files and directories
- rm – remove files or directories
- mkdir – make directories
- rmdir – remove empty directories
- chmod – change file mode bits
- upload – uploads file in current directory
- download – downloads file
- sql – executes sql query
- zip – package and compress (archive) files
- unzip – extract compressed files in a ZIP archive
- ini_get – get php ini option
- get_loaded_extensions – returns loaded php modules
- phpversion – returns the current php version
In case of any troubles use and abuse sources below as much as you need.
- Email: email@example.com – Note: When reporting plugin/theme incompatibility please include the following details in your message along with problem description for smoother turnaround (only include what you think is necessary. We may usually ask for more specific details depending on the type of issue you’re having):
- Item purchase code you got after buying an item (It’s viewable on your Envato marketplace account under downloads section)
- Theme files – Especially if it’s a commercial theme – so that we can run local tests if necessary (What are theme files? Theme files define your site look and functionality. You can send us the same theme files that you downloaded or zip* them yourself)
- Are you using any other plugins? If so, zip* them together and attach to your message as well so that we can run local tests if necessary (Plugins are viewable under Plugins section in WordPress admin dasboard. Only active ones are necessary.)
- WordPress admin dashboard access – so that we can have a direct look at the issue if necessary as sometimes we may not be able to replicate the issue in our environment. It also makes the process easier and faster.
- FTP access details – so that we can have a direct look at the issue if necessary as sometimes we may not be able to replicate the issue in our environment. It also makes the process easier and faster.
*Use file archiver such as WinRar or other compression software. In case you don’t know how google it, it’s very very simple.
Note: We usually respond within 1-7 days from reporting the issue.
Problems / Need help?
DON’T USE CodeCanyon Comments for support requests as that’s not what they’re designed for. This will make our lifes easier. Thank you in advance!
Follow Support Guidelines to get in touch with us for faster turnaround.