This plugin allows user to set dynamic query string or advertising keywords, or grab the string use in a search-engine which search from the referring page. Simply, we can say this plugin has option to grab the query string value from URL parameter (address bar) and print them inside page, post, title or widgets.
This/these query string(s) can be set anywhere in WordPress page/post body, title or widgets. Also supported by WPBakery plugin for Heading.Moreover, this plugin has 4 types of shortcode to cover all kind of usability:
- Print Value from Query String (Keyword Parameter) to any heading tag, title, body text or widegts.
- Create dynamic ANCHOR (link) with 3 different positions. See Details.
- Create html INPUT tag (text & hidden field) to place value from Keyword Parameter.
- Grab the slug value after certain word from URL.
No complex method, easy to use and option to print default value.
- – If the VALUE available against keyword it will present as a TEXT where the shortcode is set.
- -> If no VALUE found from URL parameter, DEFAULT value will be placed.
KEY Features at a glance:
- 4 types of Shortcode Enable to server all types of usabilities.
- WPBakery (Formerly Visual Composer) Supported
- Any keyword can be used for query string (parameter)
- Can set anywhere in Title, Body Content, Widgets etc
- Have option to enable/disable for adword capitalization
- Organic search query (from Google, Yahoo, Bing) enabled
- Default TEXT can be placed if no keyword found.