Woocommerce Products auction is a wonderful plugin that allows you to sell a product at an auction for your Woocommerce store. With the auction plugin, any buyer can place a bid for a specific product. Woocommerce auction plugin allows the buyer to purchase a product at the best price and allows the store owner to generate a profit bigger than expected. Auction plugin for Woocommerce has an option to incremental and automatic biding.
Features of Woocommerce Products Auction
- Woocommerce products Auction has the option to allow owner to sell multiple products in auction on the store.
- Every logged in user can bid on auction enabled products.
- Logged in user can bid and see her max bid amount.
- This Woocommerce auction plugin allow user to bid higher price from current max bid price.
- This Woocommerce simple auction plugin has option to display all bids on the single product page in descending order.
- Advance features of this auction plugin allow user to set automatic incremental bid. Once admin allow user to bid automatically.
- User can set increment, min and max price for the bid.
- Once max bid price exceed then user will be notified via email.
- Woocommerce auction plugin will notify to winner once auction time is complete.
- Woocommerce auction plugin provide an option to admin to lock the product for the winner for a particular period of time. So only winner can purchase the product in that time period. If this option is disabled then anybody can purchase that product.
- Woocommerce auction plugin has option to set reserve price for the product. If last bid amount of auction is below the reserve price no one will won the auction.
- Wordpress Woocommerce auction plugin has option to set start price of auction product.
- Auction plugin for Woocommerce has also option to set start time and end time of auction.
- Buyer can see their all auction bid list in dashboard area.
- On the single product page buyers will see countdown timer showing them exactly how much time remains before the auction over.