WordPress WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce Event Manager facilitates the store owner to add events into the store. The admin can define the various type of tickets as well. He can add price and the quantity as well for the tickets. The user can synchronize the event to his Google Calendar also. A different page will be created where all the events will be listed.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin
- The store owner can add events into the store.
- He can add different types of tickets and can define the price and quantity as well.
- The user can synchronize the event details to his Google Calendar in a single click.
- All the events will be listed under upcoming events.
- The user can check the event location in Google Map in a single click.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.0.2"
v 1.0.2 Update : Updated the deprecated methods. Update : Updated CSS of the upcoming event page. Added : Added check while entering event start and expiry date.
v 1.0.1 Added : Add timezone settings, and update the product page after the event expires. Fixed : Fixed compatiable issues with woocommerce 3.3.x.
v 1.0.0 Initial release