When there are too many categories tagged in your post or product, it is automatic that Wordpress chooses one as the main category and uses it for the permalink and breadcrumbs.
Adding an additional category may lead to changes in permalink and breadcrumbs. This may make the 404 Error – page not found appear in your post or product, reducing your website’s rank in search tools like Google.
WordPress Primary Category will make it easier to choose the main category that you want. This works by fixing the intended category in the permalink and breadcrumbs. It is completely SEO friendly.
Easy Set-up And Use:
- 1. Activate Plugin. A Meta box will appear right under “Thumbnail section” in your post or product.
- 2. Select and save one of those tagged categories. Its permalink and breadcrumbs will appear.
- 3. Once users access to the post or product, that category will be used for breadcrumbs.
Please read this carefully before making a purchase at CodeCanyon.
We are currently a Non-Exclusive Envato Author for CodeCanyon, which means the same products are also available on our Azmarket website. Therefore, being a way to support authors, customers are recommended to purchase directly at Azmarket website and successfully receive:
- Lifetime FREE Updates
- Fast and Friendly Support
- 14-Days Money Back Guarantee
Click HERE to buy the original product on Azmarket.